Chapter 2

Quinn's POV

Santana and I walk to her home, which is only two blocks away, where she lives with her Abuela, Mami and Papi. When we get home though, no one seems to be there.
"So. This is my house."
"I know San, I've been here plenty of times before"
"Whatever. Brittany always forgets, so."
"Oh." I sit on the sofa.
**PING** Santana looks at me.
"Was that you, or me?"
"Oh, that's me," I pick it up "It's only Finn, don't worry"
"You should probably reply to that lumpy boyfriend of yours, Quinn. You don't want him running off with Rachel again"
"You think he was happier with her?"
"What do you mean, Quinn? He got slushies thrown at him. His reputation was at the lowest it's ever been!"
"No. I mean, properly happy. Not his rep."
"I don't know. I mean, what did he even see in her?"
"I dunno" But I mean. I do know. That's staying inside my head though. If I was Finn, I'd definitely date her over dating a cheerio. She's- I don't know.
"Santana...are you happy with Puck?"
"I don't know. He's good at making out. I don't feel anything though. Not like I would if-"
"If what?"
Santana gradually comes nearer, turning her head sideways. Her lips are soft. I kiss her back.
"So that's what it feels like to kiss a girl!" I exclaim
"Quinn- sorry if I've confused you. It wasn't really for you. It's Brittany. I want to be with her"
"Oh- uhm..I don't know that to say. My mom says girls don't date other girls." I pause, "Not only that but, your reputation! McKinley is very homophobic. Kurt from the glee club had to transfer!"
"I'm just unhappy. I feel... unhappy!!"
"I mean. I'm curious to what it's like to be with a girl but I can't really do anything about it. My rep! Finn!"
"Quinn I think you should go."
"Fine. I'll go. But text me"

All night I toss and turn. That kiss with Santana. I don't know. I don't like Santana, I don't think, not in that way. That's so gross!! But if that's what it's like to kiss any girl, I think I'd like to do that again. One side of me is saying: But Quinn! You aren't a lesbian! That's so wrong! You like Finn! He's hot, not any girls. Girls are wrong. Reputation would be ruined. Be smart. The other side: Quinn, be yourself. Who cares about rep?
I know deep down that I felt something. I can't do anything though. If I even were to experiment more, I couldn't even date anyone cool. I would never win the ball, never get that crown on my head. My dream would be shattered.

...But is it already?