Chapter 21- Music is the Language of Love

The morning of my special day arrived, the day I would become Y/N Barnes. The venue was stunning, it was outdoors, a sort of mystical woodland theme. I sat in the room I was supposed to get ready in, Tony hired people for my hair and make-up. He also hired little Peter Parker, spider-boy, to film the event. He has a sort of vlog style way of capturing the event that I adored.

My bridesmaids help me into my gown, the perfect dress, then gave me the bouquet. I was so nervous, all I wanted to do was talk to Bucky but I wasn't allow.  He fully believed that it was bad luck to see his bride on the wedding day, made me sleep alone last night. Slowly, people began to arrive at the venue. The ceremony had begun and Bucky took his place at the top of the aisle, awaiting my to journey down it.

First there was Scott, the amazing flower boy. Then Sam walked both Nat and Wanda down, holding one of them on each arm. 

"Are you ready kid?"

"As I'll ever be.."

"You look amazing, don't you worry"

Tony linked my arm as we reached the end of the aisle. The crowd stood as I made my way down to Bucky, who at this point was in tears. Tony hugged me one last time before taking his seat.

"You look stunning doll, like just wow.."

"Your dashing Bucky.."

The ceremony begun and it came time for us to say our vows. Sam handed Bucky a piece of paper and he cleared his throat to begin.

"Y/N. We have been through the unimaginable to end up standing in front of all these people so I can tell you how much I love you. You are the light of my life, the sun and the one person I trusted most in this world. I love your little habits, you're dancing, singing. I love how everyday I spend with you is like a dream and how it will never, ever gets old. You being my soulmate is the best thing that could ever of happened to me because without you, I wouldn't be complete. My love for you consumes me and I'm so so happy that you are becoming my wife. There isn't a single person to ever have walked the earth that I would want to stand up here with today, only you. You're amazing, beautiful and full of surprises so I can't wait to see where the rest of our story will take us."

"Oh my god that was beautiful" I said though tears, making the crowd giggle.

I turned to Nat who handed me my vows.

"Thats going to be hard to top but here I go. Bucky. When I met you I felt some sort of intrigue to know you better, something was pulling me in. I'm so glad I followed it because now I can stand here with you, my true love. Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I found the person that is my world. Our little adventures and late night outings are my favourite thing because after a long day, I can finally be with you. You put up with the dumb things I do because you love me and I couldn't see my world without you in it. You are my best friend and really the only person who could be my soulmate. I wouldn't trade a single moment of my time with you for the world and that is how I know that I love you more than anything that this universe could ever throw at me. No matter what happened, I will always be yours and you will always be mine.."

"Stop making me cry.."

"Bucky, do you take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Y/N, do you take Bucky to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part?"

"Of course I do!"

"You may kiss the bride"

Bucky pulled me in and kissed me passionately before letting me go so we could run down the aisle to get to our car. Before we got out I pulled him back, needing to comment on what just happened.