Chapter 2- Reminiscing

I sat down with the group and we talked a bit while we waited for the food to arrive. I could tell that these were the people I wanted to surround myself with, chatty, funny and wholesome.

"So (Y/N) what are your powers?" Thor asked curriously.

"Well I have a couple, there an odd mix too. So I have water control, I can move it and freeze it. I also have telekinesis and I can control blow stuff up with my mind too"

They looked at me in awe and wonder. Just then the food arrived and everyone but me and Thor scrambled to help, they told me not to help and that it was my night, that made me laugh. Thor just didn't seem to wanna move.

"So (Y/N).. How did you get your powers"

"That is a sad sad story that nobody wants to hear tonight" that was true. The other came back and wanted to hear what the story was.

"This is gonna be hard to talk about but here goes nothing. Each one of my power is linked with a traumatic event that happened to me. A scientist took that trauma and powered it to give me knew abilities. Take my water control. I had this thing against water when I was a kid and my Uncle decided to bring me to a water park so I could get over it. He put me on the biggest slide there and when I hit the pool I couldn't swim out. I was brought to hospital and revived twice" they looked shocked as I continued on with the stories.

"He didn't care about it and when my parents arrived he told them I was over-reacting for attention. My telekinesis comes from my parents, I was in a crash when I was 10 and they both passed away.I think that it's over me not being able to have control over what happened. And I still don't know where the mind blowing up stuff comes from. I'm sorry I spoiled the good mood"

"Don't be sorry about anything, you are safe here, all we want is to help you." Tony hugged me tightly. I heard a shuffle, like someone was there and was moving away. I didn't think much of it and moved onto a more light hearted topic.

"So have you guys found your soulmates yet?" I would say anything to get another topic going.

"I found mine, I'm suprised I didn't release that it was Pepper sooner" Tony said. "Have you found yours yet (Y/N)?"

"No not yet. I know were similar in taste, Queen, Rock and Roll, but he probably hates me. Sometimes I play the same song over and over when I'm stressed or trying to think and that would annoy me too" Everyone laughed.

After a few drinks, some very drunk Avengers decided that karaoke was a great idea. Me and Nat watched very drunk Tony and Thor sing Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On". Nat recored it, she said that if she ever wanted to get out of training she would use it. I laughed and asked her to send it to me to do the same thing. The boys pushed me and Nat up on the makeshift stage to sing a duet. I was surprised to know that Nat's favourite move was "A Star is Born" so we sang "Shallow". Nat did Bradly Coppers part and for some reason she thought I could do Gaga. The boys took out there phones and recored our flawless performance and we then laughed and joked for hours and hours. We called it a night and I went back to my floor.

Bucky had left his door open, roughly half way, so I peaked in to see him just lying their staring at the ceiling. I decided to not bother him, he looked at ease. Instead I went back into my room and played some music through my headphones, as not to disturb him. I lay down in my new bed trying to understand what just happened. This morning I was normal and now I'm an Avenger.