Chapter 3- Training

I woke up early to the sound of my notifications going crazy. Oh no. Steve Rogers had tweeted the video of me and Nat singing and the world was going crazy. I checked my account to see that I had gained over a million followers in one night. I went down stairs to see what the hell was going on. I was greeted by Scott Lang, or Ant-Man with a mug in his hand.

"Heyy, Morning (Y/N)" He had a lot of energy for it being so early. He handed me a mug of coffee and it was the best coffee I have ever had.

"Oh my god, I've been missing out so much" I was still in some sort of daze when I hugged Scott to thank him for giving me the best thing ever. I walked over to the kitchen and was looking to see what I could eat. I worked as a cook and a waitress in a dinner in Queens so I can cook some things. I decided to make some pancakes for the team to thank them for last night.

"Hey everyone, I'm making pancakes for everyone. Can I take topping requests?" The team each gave me some requests and I got to work. I made extras as I noticed my floor mate hadn't gotten up yet. I was about to start cleaning when the group told me I had done enough for them this morning. Bucky came down the elevator a few moments later and I called over to him.

"Hey Bucky, I made pancakes for everyone and left you some in the microwave"

"Thanks" I'm not sure if that was sarcasm but it was the first thing he had said to me so for now I will take it.

"Ok (Y/N) today your training begins. I'll be taking you out running in a bit and then we will come back down to the gym. Then Wanda and Nat will help you with controlling your powers, sound good?"

"Yeah that's perfect" It really wasn't. I did not wanna do all this working out. I went upstairs and changed for my day of working out. I grabbed some headphones cause I know Steve can run very far without needing to stop and catch his breath.

"Hey, okay it's running time. Also this is Sam, he's coming with us today" Sam looked up and said hello. We walked outside and the run began. I ran beside Sam and we started a conversation.

"So how you liking the tower so far?"

"Its great and everyone is so nice. Well not everyone, but it's still so great to be here and part of this team"

"Who's the not nice one" Sam wanted to get gossip out of me, I could tell.

"Well, since I got here Bucky had been a bit cold with me. I try to talk to him but I'm getting nowhere. I share the floor with him and I just get nothing from him"

"Well Buck can be like that sometime, he's not good with change or new people. I would give him time and I'm sure it will be fine" Before I could say anything we hear someone go "On your left". Sam scoffed at it.

"What wrong" I asked him, he seemed a bit annoyed.

"Every time I go running with Steve, He runs past you like 20 time saying 'On your Left'. He does it to be like 'Ohhhh look at me I a big strong running man'" I laughed at Sam.

"Watch this" He was confused at first but then I speed up to Steve and used his little trick on him. He was confused and I just kept going around saying it to him, each time Sam laughed. Eventually Steve got annoyed that I had bested him. Sam at this point was sitting on the grass and breaking down with laughter each time I past him.

"Alright I get it I'm annoying but how are you doing that?"

"I'm not sure but I'm also not out of breath so I'm a bit confused" I was concerned as to how could now run for this long. Steve decided to go back to the tower, most likely to prevent further embarrassment. We got back to Wanda and Nat and told them what just happened. We laughed and joked at Steve and decided to go work on my powers.

"Ok show me where you're at first" Wanda called out. Her and Nat were up looking down at the training arena as they were unsure as to what I was capable of. First I tried my water control. I got it up in the air and then it froze by accident. I dodged the huge icicle that was moments away from crushing me. I continued to work and see what I could do while Nat and Wanda came up with a plan of action.

"I think we should do the mind bomb things before that gets out of control and then-" Wanda cut herself of to the sight of Bucky looking down at me. "Nat look over there"

"(Y/N) told me that he only said one word to her since she got here"

"Well he's looking down at her now, I wonder why"

Bucky catches the girls starting and walks over to them to see what's happening.

"Where is she at" He seemed genuinely interested in what I was doing.

"Buck, why don't you ask her"

"I don't want to."

"Well the I guess you'll never know" Nat and Wanda walk off and come down. My weeks of training had begun.