Chapter5- Uphill

I woke up in a way better mood then I usually do. It was like I felt refreshed and ready. I had breakfast and added a smoothie. A couple members of the team were staring at me.

"I don't like it" Sam said to the group, who agreed.

"She is having a healthy breakfast, do we need to check up on her? I have been trying to get her to do that for weeks" Steve said back.

"Is she humming a happy song? A happy song!"Nat looked at Wanda in shock.

"Oh my. Guys look at the time" Wanda said with a look of horror.

"Its 7:30am.... and she up and dresses" Clint and Scott said to each other.

"Oh hey everyone, good morning! I'm going on a run I'll see you later". You left to do that hard route Steve made you do when he was annoyed at you. Bucky came down as you were leaving and heard everyone talking.

"What going on?" He asked.

"Its 7:30am and (Y/N) is up, in a good mood, having a healthy breakfast and going on a run" Thor told him. "Theres something wrong with her"

Bucky chuckled to himself as he walked over to the kitchen for breakfast. Nat noticed this and followed him over.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing, I mean we did talk a bit more than usual last night. It was funny actually, she got Stark to teach her how to dance"

"You guys talked? You never speak to her"

"How would you know Natasha?"

"Because she talks about it with me sometime."

"Oh so you guys talk about me know?"

"I'm onto you Barnes"

You return home an hang out with everyone for a bit. When the team asked you about this morning, you just say that your excited for your first mission. Bucky meanwhile thinks about what Thor said and his mind filled with questions such as; Did him speaking to you motivate you this morning? Natasha said that (Y/N) talks about me, does she really? Why don't we ever talk?The millions of questions that had filled his mind disappeared with a knock you placed on his door.

"Hey, morning"

"Morning (Y/N)"

"So we have a long day ahead and Steve told me that you don't eat breakfast but I thought you might want something. I made it while I made Tony and Bruces lunch"

You hand him some of the pancakes you made and he accepts. You turn to leave when Bucky starts to talk again.

"You make Banner and Stark lunch?"

"Yeah, they get caught up working and forget to eat so I make sure the get something everyday!"

"Wow.. that's really sweet of you"

"It's the least I can do... I'll see you later for our mission."

That was weird. He was genuinely interested in our conversation. It's a step in the right direction. You were thinking and then heaven metal once again. Not now soulmate please. Nat comes in to see you lying face down on the bed. She laughs before trying to figure out what going on.

"He's doing it again Nat!"

"Oh the heavy metal. Again?"

"Yep. First when Tony was teaching me to dance, now when I'm getting ready. I swear if he does this tonight I'll kill him"

"Come on let's get you ready."

I showered and Nat decided to do my hair. I called Wanda for make-up because she is so good at it. I slipped into my dress and came out to show the girls, they hadn't seen it yet I wanted it to be a surprise. Wanda let out a little scream and Nat let her jaw hit the floor. The girls kept taking pictures of me and I told them we had to leave. Bucky was in the lounge waiting for me so we could leave.