One

Special thanks to Mrs_Iron

~Story~

-Let me out! -you shout, after around the second hour in the darkness.

Doflamingo turns the huge sack upside down and shakes it roughly, so you fall into the freezing snow. The huge pirate looks at you with an emotionless face.

-Don't forget our deal, [Y/N]. -he states and kicks you to the left. -Complete your part here and I will keep my word too.

You huddle yourself up to keep the little warmth of your body.

But then you see it-

A tall, blonde man is lying beside you, covered with deep wounds and blood. His face is painted and peaceful with a slight smile spread on his lips.

-Save him. I will be back in a week. Don't try to leave this island. -growls Doflamingo deeply, turning around. He looks too angered to say anything more.

There's nobody else around the three of you.

This man is almost dead.

-I'm not strong enough! -you cry, crawling to the injured body.

-If you can't do it, I will make your life hell. I don't care about our agreement in this case. And you can't even imagine how creative I am in torturing. Do as I said.

He knows that I will try.

-I...

Doflamingo doesn't turn back and you bite your lip.

If I want to heal his wounds...

-Please cut off my leg. -you whisper and the man glances back at you with a pissed face. -It won't hurt so bad if you do!

-Your misery means nothing to me. -he answers with a cold smile and leaves you there. You start trembling in the snow.

I have to do it.

I have to do it again.

I just can't leave this man here to die if there's anything I can do to save him.

I have to.

I can.

You tear off the sleeve of his heart-patterned shirt and tie it on your left thigh as strictly as you can, to stop the flowing of blood.

And you start moving your right hand in the air, biting your left forearm to not scream.

Your Devil Fruit starts working as slowly as always.

It rips out the cells of your foot one by one.

You try to keep them from your blood too but some leak into the snow.

Pain.

You want to close your eyes but you have to pay attention.

Your tears run down on your arm, your teeth rip your skin.

Why does it hurt this much?

The partials of your flesh, bone, and blood fly up to the air and switch form there before entering the wounds of the blonde man.

Your back curves as you continue.

Who are you? Why does Doflamingo care about you?

Pain.