Dickinette

So it was pointed out to me that I haven't done a Dickinette. Ha I knew that... *kill anyone who knows...*

Anyway, as for the last chapter. I have gotten some lovely reviews on it and it seems people generally like it so...

I won't be continuing it.

.

.

.

JK JK

I won't be continuing it in this fic. I'm going to make a separate fic for it. Yay! I have so many ideas...So stay tuned for that! I might start it after I finish this but maybe before then :3 You'll have to wait and see

I might include some ideas someone requested. Decisions will be made tomorrow when I'm sober.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day Special

DickinetteRichard Greyson was most definitely the most peppy of the Wayne brothers. He was mostly calm and collected and always had a polite smile on his face. He enjoyed puns and annoying his brothers and being over the top.

But when he met Marinette, he found something else he loved to do: make her blush.It was simply adorable the way her cheeks would heat up and she'd start stuttering incoherent things, refusing to meet his eyes. Cutest thing on earth.

He took every chance he could get to do so.

One morning Marinette had just woken up and was tiredly walking down the stairs when she missed a step and almost ended up tumbling down. Almost. Luckily her amazing boyfriend was there to catch her. Marinette gave him a grateful smile and snuggled into him sleepy. Damn she was cute. Dick just couldn't let the moment pass.

"I think you just," Dick started looking down at her with a smirk. She tiredly lifted her head, her baby blues giving him an unimpressed look, "fell for me."

"..."

"..."

"Put me down," Marinette deadpanned.

Dick chuckled as he brought her closer to his chest, putting his nose to hers, they could feel each other breath mingling and tickling their lips.

"You know you love it," Dick said in a breathy whisper. He felt the shiver that went through her as her eyes got slightly lidded and a blush tinged her cheeks. They both started to lean in to close the small distance...

"Get a room!" Jason called with a chuckle as he walked by them up the stairs.

Marinette snapped out from her trance and started to blubber nonsense, wiggling out of his arms and retreating to the kitchen.

God he loved that girl.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tim and Marinette had been working on a design together for the last three hours.