Damianette

Valentine's Day Special

Damianette

It was early morning, the sun had just risen over the horizon and dew was still covering the ground and condensation covered the shop windows as three of the four Wayne boys strolled across the infamous city for Tim's coffee. Grayson insisted that they spend the morning together before they went their separate ways before returning for dinner that night. It took some convincing -and possibly bribing- but eventually Tim and Jason yielded and went along with their brother. Damian wasn't with them since he had school that started early in the morning. The three boys continued on their path heading back to the manor after stopping at Tim's favorite coffee shop. Jason didn't mind for the simple reason of classical books. The shop provided books for the customers and Jason took full advantage of it. So, while Jason lounged across one of the booth seats, Tim and Richard settled in the one facing him with their respective activities. Tim brought his computer and typed away doing who knows what while Dick seemed content to sit there with them, occasionally going on his phone.

They decided to take a stroll through the park that happened to be nearby on their path home, no one would be there seeing as it was early morning and Ivy was usually out with the plants at that time. She was more of an anti-hero though as she would only attack if threatened, her being more bark than bite nowadays. There was no one else present making the walk a calming experience, a glance occasionally at a stray person wondering the gardens but they enjoyed their leisurely stroll until they crossed paths with a surprising sight that caused the two oldest Wayne's to halt in their tracks, Tim noticing a second later due to his tiredness and was only stopped from not only landing on his face, but also spilling his precious coffee, by Jason's quick reflexes.

It was Damian. Not in school, but at the park. And was that a girl on his back?

"Yo Demon Spawn!" Jason hollered out to the boy.

Honestly, they all suspected that the boy would skip class at one point, with his constant complaining that he knew the material and there was no point in actually taking the class. Although, no one had heard any complaining recently now that they really thought about it...

Damian's head shot up in surprise, pinpointing their location and visibly sighed as he realized who it was. The older boys jogged the short distance between them, Jason and Dick grinning at the sight before them while Tim just stared in both shock and suspicion.

"Tt. What do you imbeciles want?" Damian hissed, visibly annoyed at being caught.

The boy's got a closer look at the person on their little brothers back. Shoulder length midnight blue hair, pale skin but not deathly pale, her face was buried in Damian's black hair obscuring their view, she wore a black hoodie with dark grey yoga pants that had little bat symbols scattered on it in the different colors the birds wore along with dark green tennis shoes, her legs were wrapped around Damian's waist while her arms were wrapped around his neck, Damian's hands holding her up by her thighs to keep her stable, she was a tiny thing, a pink backpack with white polka dots on her back, and she looked...asleep.

"Oh my god did you kill her!?!?!" Tim wheezed, eyes popping out suddenly worried for the small girl.

Jason and Richard both gave Tim a disbelieving look while Damian rolled his eyes and sarcastically remarked, "yes."

"Who's the girl Demon Spawn?" Jason's face contorted into a shit eating grin ready to tease his younger sibling on anything he said.

"What are you doing out of school?" Dick asked, being the only one who actually thought of the fact that, yeah, the kids supposed to be in school at the moment, not in the middle of the park.