You Little Shit

Valentine's Day Special

JasonetteIt was Marinette's off day. Jason, her boyfriend of 2 years and her finally had managed to snag a break in their mess of a life. The bluenette decided that the only way to properly spend her day off was to snuggle up in bed with her boyfriend and just enjoy each others company, like they never get to really do because of the constant need for them elsewhere, whether it be at the mansion because of someone of the Wayne clan wanting them to come or one of Marinette's fashion shows that are sometimes out of state, they never really get the chance to just be. So Marinette fully intends to use this chance. Sadly, Jason apparently didn't get the memo.It was around 10 in the morning, a perfectly reasonable time to get up on a Sunday, but Marinette was content on staying in bed. She sighed contently and let her eyelids slide shut and the peace wash over her when suddenly Jason shot up making Marinette jump, in the process tumbling off the bed into an awkward position on the floor with her legs still on the bed, her head on the floor bent so she was facing the celling, her arms sprawled at the sides of her head, and her body twisted slightly so it was facing towards the bed in the direction she was sleeping."Bored," was loudly proclaimed by her ravenhead boyfriend as she, extremely ungracefully, falls out of the bed."Ow," Marinette exclaims in a monotone voice, fully used to falling flat on her face by now and the pain that comes with it.Jason's eyes met hers from his position on the bed to her spot on the floor before he gives her a brilliant smile and says earnestly, "thanks."Marinette's eyebrows furrow in confusion as she stares down her boyfriend wondering what the fuck he was thanking her for."For what?" Marinette questions incredulously, not understanding.Jason's smile gets even brighter, if possible, as his eyes close and his head tilts up into a happy smile that had Marinette smiling lovingly at him. God how was he so adorable sometimes?That is until Jason proclaims, "for entertaining me."And suddenly as if glass shattered around her, all traces of the previous smile and love is gone, replaced by a slightly confused one before coming to an understanding one, until finally it stopped at a 'you have 5 second to start running you little shit' look.Jason clearly got the memo because the smile was wiped clean off his face as his eyes widened comically and next thing you know, he's bolting out of the room calling, "I love you! Please don't kill me! Did I mention that I loved you?"Marinette flopped the rest of the way to the floor, a small thud heard as her body hit the carpet, the designer perfectly fine though as she picked herself up and started straightening the bed.I'll give him a three minute head startMarinette smirked, already plotting her revenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This one's kinda bad because I literally wrote it in 10 minutes. Whoops!But hey, I started with 16 history assignments today and now I'm down to 4 so I'm happy. Yay almost caught up in school!

A question I recently received was "If Damian is a demon, Marinette is an angel, does that make Jon a spirit?

Tell me what you guys think Jon would be and I'll include it in my story along with a shout out to everyone who participates! I'll choose my favorite and it'll feature in the next JonxMarixDami chapter!

Thanks to those who voted for the part 2's: I am the Night and FemLexLuthor on Fanfiction, oxsamu and NiniBat19990 on Wattpad, and jumpingjoy82, azv2448, ShadowQueen13, and Thiamati on Ao3!