Jasonette

Valentine's Day Special

Jasonette

Marinette and Jason met in Paris. They immediately hit it off, becoming fast friends. Jason was hiding from his old life while Marinette was attempting to hide from her current life. Having each other helped the other more than they could ever know. Eventually, that friendship turned into something more as they got closer. They told each other more secrets, chose to always hang around each other, and then they finally moved in together. Jason already owned an apartment from when he came to Paris and when he found out Mari was forced out of her own home because of a lying viper, well there is always an extra bed for his little bluenette friend. And when the news announced a teenage girl had gone missing the next day and they never found her...well he had no clue about sausage heads whereabouts.

They moved back to Gotham a year later, Marinette finding out about his family and their 'issues' and insisted that the bond needed to be mended and she'd drag his ass back their if she had to. They were inseparable at that point and only had just become 'official' although they were practically dating already. They met up with the family at Wayne manor and, unsurprisingly, everyone welcomed Jason with open arms. They of course loved Marinette as soon as they laid eyes on her and while Jason was offered a room in the manor, the offer of course also extended to Marinette, both denied and bought their own apartment to live in. They would visit the family and would always be in touch at least once a week thanks to Marinette and life was well.

It was until their stupid internet broke and they had to change companies. Two whole weeks without internet! Marinette was becoming a big time fashion designer so she needed the internet for her commissions and whatnot, so she practically lived in the Manor during that time. So fixing the internet and getting all the changes settled was left to Jason. So he did the only logical thing he could do... and recruited Tim.

Together they managed to buy a new internet plan, name it, and get it all set up by the end of the week. Jason then had to proceed in dragging Marinette home because she did not want to go to a WiFiless house. Damn, keeping it a surprise was WAY more work than Jason originally thought. He eventually got her back home, but by then she was practically dead on her feet because she'd been overworking herself, pulling a Tim, and refusing to sleep for the better part of the week. So Jason once again did the only thing he could. He kissed her senseless until she bent to his will and he managed to get her comfortably in the bed, and was out like a light in minutes as she rested her head against the older boys chest and wrapped her arms around him. He tucked her under his chin and let his arms snake around her, pulling her into a hug and falling into dream land with his girlfriend.

The next morning it seemed Marinette had forgotten about the internet fiasco and went about her day, making breakfast and kisses for Jason. Obviously Marinette realized she needed a break because as soon as breakfast was finished, she dragged Jason over to the couch, cuddled against him, and they watched movies until lunch. After lunch is when his little bluenette angel decided she needed to get back to work, which also means she needed internet.

Marinette grabbed her phone after Jason informed her once again that they do have internet now. Jason was sat on the corner of the couch with Marinette sat on the opposite end and he watched as Mari's eyebrows furrowed and something on her screen.

"What's the matter Mari?" Jason asked, worried it was once again her old class cyberbullying her.

"The WIFI," Marinette stated as if that was a proper answer.

"What about it?" Jason questioned.

"Why is the WIFI password, P-I-X-I-E-I-S-A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E-A-N-D-Y-O-U-C-A-N-T-S-T-O-P-M-E?" Marinette asks quickly piecing together the string of letters.

"Because your adorable and you can't stop me," Jason leaned closer with a shit-eating grin that was somehow also very seductive.

Marinette paused for a second to collect her thoughts as she wanted to kiss that damn smug smirk off his gorgeous face! He was so infuriating!

"Just because I'm short does not mean-" Marinette's angry scolding was cute off as Jason bopped her nose.

"Your adorable," Jason grinned sincerely, moving so he was laying on his stomach across the couch, his head propped up on his elbows, just near her legs where she was sitting as he stared up at her.

Marinette bristled with anger but her face light up a bright red in embarrassment.

"I am not!" Marinette refuted, not able to think straight to come up with a better response.

"Sure, you aren't Pixie Pop," Jason smirked but as soon as his pixie opened her mouth to respond, he slammed his lips to hers, effectively shutting her up.

He moved so he could push her down onto the couch and pull her so she was laying on her back under him. He laid gently down on her stomach, keeping his lips firmly pressed to hers until oxygen was a necessity. He grinned adoringly down at the flustered woman who looked right back with dazed, dilated eyes.

"You were saying short-stack?" Jason teased to which she grabbed his collar and roughly pulled him back on top of her, meeting their lips together.

Jason huffed a laugh against hers. Yeah, the password was never changing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HEHE DIE LILA DIE!

If you or anyone you know are being bullied, its best not to resort to violence. But if there name is Lila Rossi, I didn't see anything.

Personally as someone who's been bullied, yeah telling teachers is in no way helpful. Anyone get me?

Like I literally got in trouble for calling someone a bitch, the person PUNCHED me in the face for it, yet I get in trouble? WhY BiTcHeS?!?! Grow up now and get your salty attitude out of my general direction. I had 7 witnesses and yet none of them were called. So now I know, maybe I should fight back next time if I'm just gonna get in the same amount of trouble as someone who resorted to violence over name calling.

Screw hoomans, they terrible. That's why I has the Wattpad community.

Anyway, I hope you like this Jasonette short.

Inspired by: