Kwami Catch Part 1

Valentine's Day Special

Kwami Catch Prt. 1

Damian was known for many things. His threats, his hostility, his overall lack of social skills, fighting skills, and many other things. Something everyone in the manor also knew was that Damian loved animals. Apparently, Bruce's serial adopting is heretical, except Damian prefers animals rather than people. He has his dog Titus, his demon-cat Alfred, a dragon-bat Goliath, and even a cow named Bat-cow. He even went vegetarian, so he didn't have to eat his friends of another species. Bruce forbade him from any more pets, which Damian accepted but was not happy about. Everyone accepted the animals and went about their own lives, content to just let Damian be. Until they weren't.

Jason

Everyone knew that the Demon spawn that lived in Wayne Manor was prohibited from claiming any more animals. That's why when Jason walked into the living room to see a pitch-black cat wearing a golden bell hung on a neon green collar with bright green eyes that just screamed 'I'm here to get on your nerves' he was a bit taken aback -Jason will refuse till his grave that he jumped when he walked in and met eyes with the cat. To. The. Grave.

"DEMON!!!" Jason Hollard up the stairs, rooted to his spot in the doorway to the living room, not daring to get closer for fear that this cat would be a beast like Alfred. He stared down the cat, daring it to make the first move.

Damian's presence was announced by his loud stomping as he huffed down the stairs, stopping in the middle, directing a glare at his sibling.

"Tt What do you want?" the youngest Wayne hissed out; his annoyance clear as day -well unless you live in Gotham where there always seemed to be dull grey hanging about.

"Didn't Bruce tell you not to get another pet?" Jason accused narrowing his eyes at the younger boy.

Said boy clicked his tongue, his expression not amused in the slightest as he responded, "which I've respected. I haven't gotten any new animals as of late."

"Then what's that?" Jason pointed out the black cat who started licking his bits while staring down Jason, "rude little shit's gotta belong to you."

"I did not get..." Damian started to retaliate before his eyes landed on the cat who finished his bathing, turned around so he was facing him and sat down, peering at him, both boys swore they saw some smugness in his gaze as he gave an innocent meow towards the dark-haired teen.

Jason looked towards Damian before looking back at the cat, then again. Damian sighed in resignation.

"I request you do not tell father," the blood-heir spoke formally, walking toward the beast, "please," was added as an afterthought.

Jason shocked that the demon would ever ask so politely as well as not even threaten him? Jason narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He watched as Damian tried to pick up the cat only to get his hands batted away by the little fur-monster who let out a yowl of distaste. Jason couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out of him. He watched as Damian tried to pick the black feline up with great difficulty.

"The only reason I'm not gonna rat you out is because we've finally got an animal that doesn't love you!" Jason managed to get out between his laughter.

Damian turned a glare at the man who was shaking with laughter, hands over his stomach as he doubled over cackling. He was about to remark when suddenly the beast pounced, hitting him straight in the face causing the boy to fall on his ass. The cat gracefully landed on the back of the couch and started to clean his paws as Damian rubbed his poor nose that got bonked.