The Werewolf in the Basement ~15

Chapter 15

Rain's P.O.V

I hear the door open and hear four sets of footsteps come in. I'm too destracted to think rationally. I hear their simultanious gasps.

I feel the beautiful, sexy girl under me tense. I'm definitely turned on.

I feel her push against my chest and immediately realise what I've done. Maybe she's been trying to push me off this whole time?

I jump to the other end of the couch, feeling four pairs of eyes on me. I feel really uncomfortable.

I see Annabelle has gone to the other end of the couch nearly as fast as me. She's looking at her hands in her lap.

She seems wary and afraid and I want to go and hold her but then I realise that I'm the reason she's afraid.

Why did I have to lose control like that?

Someone coughs. "I think I'm going to go back to my own dorm. Bye guys!" And then there were three.

They still look stunned and they're glancing between me and Annabelle.

Suddenly there's a shift and they all look at Annabelle, as if realising the same thing at the same time.

"You're a girl!" One of them exclaims.

The boy beside him hits him in the back of the head. I see Annabelle flinch. I clench my fists tighter, ready to protect her if the need arises.

"I think what he meant to say was that you're a girl and this is an all boys school, so why are you here?" Said the boy who hit the other boy in the head.

I can tell that Annabelle is scared to speak because of what happened to the other boy.

All their attention is on her,I have to change that. I cough quietely to get their attention and to think of what to say.

"She came with me." I say hoping they'll stay away from her.

"Why?" Asks the same boy with dark brown hair, blue eyes and a nose ring.

"They said she could."

"But why?" He asks getting irratated. If he goes to beat me up I'll just move away from Annabelle, so she won't be in the firing line.

"To be with me." I say simply, hoping it will still be true after what I've done to her. It's never been heated like that before.

The boy that hasn't spoken yet gasps.

Annabelle shifts nervously in her seat. They all turn to her and she flinches away from their attention.

A growl leaves my mouth, shocking me and everyone else in the room.

"O man. The only girl around and she's taken!" Says the boy that got hit in the head.

I was growing more agressive by the second. They shouldn't look at her let alone talk about her like that.

And another thing, they're scaring her. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. The sandy haired boy that seems very quiet went to answer. "We'll get back to this in a minute." They were going to deal with us after the visitors.

He opens the door and about ten boys come in. The boy who'd left stated, pointing at Annabelle. "See, I told you there was a girl."

Annabelle jumped and shrank back. Suddenly a boy sauntered over and sat right beside Annabelle, throwing an arm around her small, fragile shoulder.

"So, how are you? You wanna go somewhere a little more private." He whispered into her ear. She was shaking.

I growled causing the people who were'nt standing in front of Annabelle gazing at her like she was a toy, to turn around.

I got up and pushed past the little crowd in front of her to the other side of the couch, not caring if I'll get beaten by all of them.

She might hate me at the moment but she's frightened and nobody else is going to help.

"Annabelle." I say putting a hand out for her.

She immediately jumps up burrying her head in my chest, her whole body quivering.

I patted her hooded head and she calmed down a little. The sandy haired boy was watching, observing. My glare met his calculating eyes.

"Ok everbody out!! They just got here!! You can see them tomorrow!!" He called so everyone would hear or maybe for affect because the whole room would have heard a whisper.

When everyone was gone, I sat on the couch, Annabele safe in my lap.

"Why are you so afraid of everyone?" Says the sandy haired boy.

"Yeah and why are you both wearing hoods?" Asks dark brown haired boy.

I look down and meet her gaze. I nod a little to myself.

We look at them again and then we both take off our hoods.

They gasp and I look down wondering what their next move will be.

***************************************************************************

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!! IT!!! TOOK!!!! SOOOOO!!! LONG!!!!

What can I say? 1 computer between 5 people doesn't work!!! Especially when ur little sister is addicted to sims3!! Ur on it more than an hour and there's someone coming up to you saying uv been on it for ages!!!!