Chapter 8

This is a short and unedited chspter. It's not that great either. I will add more soon. Read, comment and vote.

“Who was the fuck was he?” he asked calm. She didn’t say anything. She knew there was no use in saying anything. “Answer me god dammit!” he shouted. His eyes were red with anger.  She still didn’t say anything. She was too scared to say anything. She couldn’t even look in him in the eye. She kept her eyes down, trying to hide her tears from him. He threw her against the wall. Her head hit against the wall with a bang. The back of her head started throbbing and her vision stated getting fuzzy. She put her hand on the bruise, hoping that it would go away soon. It didn’t go away. He was still barking,” Speak you bitch! Shameless lady! You sleep with guys younger to you? I married a slut!”

She nodded her head. She couldn’t understand why her husband didn’t trust her. That guy he saw her with just the delivery man. She didn’t even know who he was! She couldn’t understand why her husband thought that she slept with other guys. Why didn’t he understand that she loved him and him only? She didn’t stop the tears. She hoped that he would change seeing her pain. But he didn’t.

“You’re not going to talk are you bitch? Now I have to get the rod, don’t I?” Her eyes widened with fear.

“No! No! NO! DON’T GET THE ROD! PLEASE!” She begged, “Please, don’t. I promise. I won’t talk to anyone else. I won’t step out of the house. Please don’t!”

“Allison! Wake up!” Arjun said shaking her. She had fallen asleep after her cake burned. Arjun cleaned everything up and was going into his room, when he heard her scream no over and over again.

Suddenly, Allison opened her eyes. She was covered with sweat. “I-It was a dream. Who was he? Why does he look so familiar?” Allison kept repeating this.  Arjun just held her in his arms and started stroking her hair. She looked into his calm eyes and soon, she became calm too. Allison hugged him and held him until she fell back to sleep.