chapter 1

This book is not edited.. please excuse my grammar; overall this book is shitty.

Jaemin POV

Damn. Moving from Busan was an actual pain in the ass. My dad got a stable job here in Seoul which caused the whole family to move. Of course I'm an only child and it apparently means that my parents are stricter and annoying about everything I do.

I miss everything. My friends, technically around 2 people. I haven't been in contact with them though, sadly.

I had no time to mourn as I didn't notice that i'm standing on school grounds already. Not even 5 seconds in this place and everyone's eyes are pointed towards me.

'Yo, he's fine as fuck.'

'YOU'RE SO CUTE'

'He seems like a bitch, honestly.'

'I SWEAR, I will have him.'

'I would tap so fucking hard though'

I inwardly look down, feeling quite embarrassed. Oh my god.
I keep walking to try and find the school's main office to grab my schedules and whatnot. A hard chest was the last thing I saw before my rear end fell on the hard ground. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off the dirty floor.

"OH my god I'm so sorry. I didn't look where I was-"

"It's okay. Just be careful next time." A deep, honey voice interrupted me. I finally looked up, still embarrassed. 'FINE ASS. Holy shit.' I had no words. No words.

He was wearing a suit, fitted in the right places in his unholy, fine sculpted body. And his face. His small but crescent eyes, a beauty mark near it and his pink plump lips. It seems like everything was forgotten.

A throaty chuckle brought me out of my trance.

"You're staring. See you around."

As he walked away, I can only focus on his lean back. I swear to god he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Dude snap out of it, you don't even know him, and he's probably a teacher. A groan left my mouth as I walked away still trying to find my the office.

RING RING RING

Oh my holy shit.

I finally found my way around and had gotten my schedule from the office lady and she had gladly told me where my first class is. I basically ran as I'm almost 10 mins late. I walked in the huge opened door that read '127 Mathematics' with my head down, quickly trying to catch my breath.

"First day and you're already late?" Wait I know that voice. I looked up and saw the same man that had my ass falling.
No, literally.

SO, he is a teacher. Fuck me and my luck. I absolutely can not do math.

"I'm sorry sir, I got lost around the school."

"Introduce yourself up in front of the class since everyone has just finished right before u walked in late to my class. This will never happen again, understood?"

"Yes sir, erm.. I'm Na Jaemin. I moved to Seoul about a week ago from Busan. Please take care of me."

"Alright, My name is Lee Jeno and I'll be your math teacher for the rest of the year. Go take a seat next to Huang Renjun. Renjun raise your hands up."

A brown haired, cute kid raised his hands as i walked towards him.

"Hey, It's Renjun."

"Na Jaemin."