Part 12

...*You get close to my ear and growl again. Your hot breath and intense sounds make me melt and moan. You grab your dick and slowly start to put it in my pussy. I'm about to moan, but I halt the sound for a moment before I release it. I've been waiting for this~. My head rolls back in ecstacy, and you lean forward and start kissing my neck. I get chills and you start to bite and suck in several places. I moan and gasp, "fuck~~~." You continue, hips moving smoothly until you bite harder and slowly release my neck with your teeth. You say, "fuck~" as well and jolt your hips to mine in a quick burst each time. I moan with you and our moans grow together. You go faster and harder and I can't keep up with you in my head. You're fucking me senseless, and I feel like I'm losing it. I cum, but you keep going. Your ferocity masking how tired you're getting. I know you're going on adrenaline and I bite my lip. You keep hitting a certain spot in me, and I can feel the overwhelming sensation growing on me once again. I feel body tensing up more than normal. I'm not going to cum, I'm going to orgasm~... I can't control my body anymore. My legs cling tightly to you and you take that as a sign. You continue, as you're about to cum yourself. You grunt and growl and pull out right as I'm about to go over the edge and cum on my stomach and chest. I'm as stiff as a board andy thighs press together immediately as you back off to admire your wonderful piece of art. I am whimpering and on the verge of tears. My legs shake hazardously ,and my ability to speak has left me completely. You look at me and then get up from the bed and pet my head. You kiss me and bite my lip vigorously before looking me dead in the eyes and saying, "Next time, baby..." You turn and walk off, leaving me tied to the bed to squirm and cry from the robbing of my pleasure, before leaving the room and closing the door...*

~Fin~