Part 5

... *I'm breathing unsteadily, trying to catch my breath. My legs shake, and my thighs compress against each other. I'm trying to calm down, but it's difficult... I hear you go off, but I don't look. My body is stiff and refuses to move. Moments later, you return. I can hear rustles and jingles as you approach. I start to look, but you're already behind me. You set whatever items you have down on the coffee table. You take a second to pick something up from your stash, and my eyes quickly shift from color to darkness. I hear the elastic slap around my head as you adjust a blindfold. "Hey slut," you say, addressing me for a response. "Yes si- mhph~!" I am quickly cut off from a gag being forced into my mouth. "There you go... Good girl... Hold still so I don't hurt you..." I sit like a statue, not daring to move. You tie my hands securely behind my back and tug the tail of the rope to make sure it will tighten for your control. You then give my hair a little yank to test the loudness of my moans. They are muffled well. You pull again but this time a lot harder and farther back. I scream, and my head rests in your lap. "Good. Now your pathetic cries won't be heard. You won't be going anywhere my precious darling." You stroke my cheek and sit me up. You grab another item from the table and put it tightly around my throat. I can hear the chains of the leash rattle. One dangles on my spine while you place the other in front, letting is rest between my breasts. You stand and yank the chain in the back up, and I quickly stand awkwardly. I falter, but you yank the other chain and catch me, allowing me to regain balance. "Now, my dear, the real fun can begin..."*