Part 3

...*"Well well... It seems my little toy has actually been good. You haven't touched yourself yet, have you?" I shake my head and keep my eyes fixated on you. You caress my cheek before slapping it. "What a good girl you are." I moan and wince. "Maybe I should reward such good behavior,..." You say as you reach your hand down. You start to finger me furiously, and I moan loudly and drop to my knees. You smile and chuckle heartily at me. "Ah, look at you. So easy to please. So easy to force. Yet you still refuse to let yourself fall completely into my grasp." You pace around behind me. "So, my little slut." You play with my my hair. "How much pleasure is it going to take for you to succumb?" You tightly grip my hair, pull me up, and force me face first down into the couch, my ass up in the air. "You know, if you let me have all of you, we could have so much more fun. I mean, you do well now, so well, but there's still some pride left in that thick skull of yours." You smack my ass hard, and I flinch and scream. "I guess I just haven't been rough enough with you. Haven't driven you hard enough. Do I really need to push your limits?" I respond, muffled by the couch, "N~no sir~" "No?" You caress my ass." "No sir~!" You grab my ass before striking it again. I wince and moan. You sigh and reply, "then what, I wonder should I do....?" You start to play with the folds of my pussy, and I moan, my knees bending from the feeling. "Ass up bitch!" You say as you spank me harder than before. I scream and moan. "Don't make me tell you again..."