Part 2

... *You sigh and smile lightly for a second before speaking. "You're such a bad slut..." You lightly slap me once before continuing, and a small cry leaves me. "Why didn't you wake me...? Hm...?" Your thumb traces my jaw as you give me a hurt look. I feel torn and try to look away but am once again forced back to your gaze. You growl angrily at me, and I am too scared to disobey, so I meet your gaze. You smile at me because of my fear to not comply. "Get up," you say coldly, and I quickly do. Your eyes trace my body, and I feel myself tense up. You very gently trace a finger on my sides, and I quiver and moan at your touch. My knees go weak and I almost fall back to the ground. "Stay still my love. I wouldn't want you to fall. You may hurt yourself." I nod, trying to muster my strength to resist my urges to fall to you. I clench my fists and hold my head high. I can tell that you know what I'm doing, but I hold my ground regardless. "Spread 'em." I am shocked by the request, and I hesitate, only to be met by a fierce slap on the thigh. I flinch and let out a small, grimacing cry. I put my legs shoulder width apart, and you trail my naval and pelvic bone with your gentle fingers. Shivers run through me as you make your way down to my pussy. You reach your hand under and feel the warmth radiating from it. Your fingers hover near my entrance, and as you start to enter, you feel how wet I really am. I release a few moans. You chuckle and, again, it makes my mind teeter on the edge. "My dear, you're so wet. What a wonderful excretion." You taste your fingers, and then stand to brush them against my lips before forcing them into my mouth. I suck them for a bit, and you pull them out after. You sigh and look at me...*