Part 4

... *"Yes sir~," I say. I can feel my body get warm where you hit me, and the coldness of the room mixes with it. It makes my pussy even wetter. I feel you grab my hips and thrust me back against your cock. I want it in me so badly, but I don't want to speak for fear of punishment. You smack my ass again before you start slapping your cock on my pussy. My toes curl, and I know my body is begging for it. You press the tip to my entrance and very slowly start to force your way in. The feeling kills me, and my whole body gets extremely tense. You stop with it barely in, and I move my hips back to get more but to no avail. "More~", I say quietly. "Please more~." You push a little more. "What's that dear? I can't hear you." I start to say "more" a little louder, but you start to ferociously fuck me. I moan loudly and grip the couch cushions tightly. "What did you say, slut!?" You smack my ass hard, and I scream and moan and gasp. "More!! I said more~!" You smack it again and go all the way in me. I moan and quiver and try desperately not to cum, but I can't last long. "Cum~! I'm gonna cum~," I yell. You stop and pull out quickly. I flinch from the pleasure and drop to my knees. You pet my hair and kiss my head. "Not yet you aren't," you say coldly into my ear...*