Part 6

... *I feel shivers run down my spine, and it's not just from the cold chain that's trailing it. You start to lead me, holding onto the chain closely so I don't bump into something. I stay close to you, trying to use what senses I have left to be less disoriented. I hear a door open, and because of the distance we walked and the sound of the door, I gather that we are entering "THAT" room~... The floor of the room is hard and ice cold, what more could you expect from concrete? At least it was smoothly poured. You let go of me, "Don't move, slut." I obviously stay where I am. I don't want to trip or bump into anything. I hear you opening drawers and cabinets, and I know you're trying to play mind games. You stop and make your way to me, but you keep a short distance. My toes cur,l and I clench my bound fists. I'm nervous, but I try not to be scared. I know you would never do something I couldn't handle. You are dead silent. I think you moved, but I can't tell. My thoughts are taking over the deafening quiet of the room. A second later, my ass is struck by strips of leather. It doesn't hurt, but it surprises me enough that I scream and flinch. My heart races. Another strike crosses my thighs. I flinch again but not as badly, and instead of screaming, I moan. You dangle the whip on my shoulders to where just the uneven tips brush them. My body shivers and covers itself in goosebumps. I'm also just now noticing the freezing temperature of the room. My nipples harden, and I know that they are now sensitive and susceptible to more pain. I'm just praying you don't know that. I hear you this time. You're getting really close. You whisper very softly in my ear and say, "I'm so happy I have a toy to play with..."