Defeating Blake Chapter 10

Sonic was shocked at this. In front of him, there was another Shadow in front of him.

"There's two of you?!"

Shadow rolled his eyes when he asked that question. The fake Shadow smirked as he began to reveal himself. Sonic widened his eyes as he was a male Mobian. He was a yellow hedgehog with green eyes. He was wearing his cloak but without the hood over his head.

"Who are you??" Sonic yelled.

"Name's Blake. I can't believe it was that easy to capture you heros." Blake looked at Eggman.

"And yet it took you so many years and you still couldn't catch them."

"Oh shut up!" Eggman said.

"Where's Y/N?!"

Blake pointed at the other cell which was on the other side of the room.

"Y/N!" Sonic tried to escape but the lazer bars shocked Sonic which made him scream in pain.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Those bars will weaken your body each time you try to escape. Now all I have to do is lure the others here and I will take over the world!"

"Don't you mean we?" Eggman asked.

Blake laughed a little and then said, "Who said anything about we?"

"You did."

"I used you. I just needed to get stronger, get the girl of my dreams and destroy these heros. You are no longer needed."

"What?!"

Blake's began to glow as he zapped Eggman's robots, making them explode. Eggman screamed and ran towards Sonic's cage.

"Sonic! You have to help me!"

"Why would I help you?" Sonic said with a glare.

"Yeah. You let this happen in the first place." Shadow said.

"Please! If you do, I'll leave you alone for a week!"

"Make that a month and you got a deal." Sonic said.

"Deal!"

While Blake was walking towards Y/N's cage, Eggman released Sonic and Shadow and they both ran towards Blake.

"Tails! I need you and the others to come down here now!" Sonic said through his communication.

"On our way Sonic!" Tails said.

"Leave the girl alone!" Shadow said as he threw a Chaos Spear at Blake. Blake dodged them and pulled Y/N with him as he began to run.

"Let me go!" Y/N yelled as she tried to lose her grip. When Blake disappeared, the gang finally showed up.

"What's going on Sonic?" Blaze asked.

"This hedgehog named Blake took Y/N and ran off. We lost sight of them." Sonic said.

Suddenly, they heard Grunts and groans as they looked down the hallway. Then Y/N showed up in the hallway, covered with small cuts.

"Sonic!"

"Y/N!"

You both ran towards each other and hugged each other. While you were hugging him, you pulled a knife and stabbed Sonic's back deep. Sonic screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Y/N turned into Blake as he smirked.

"You really think she could escape me that easily. Say goodbye blue hedgehog! I'm heading off with my girl!" Blake said as he ran off.

"Guys help!" Y/N shouted.

"The base will blow up in one minute." The computer said as the timer was going.

Shadow, Blaze and Knuckles went after him while the others stayed to help Sonic. They soon saw Y/N trapped in the escape pod with Blake inside. Shadow broke the glass and pulled both of them out and starts to battle Blake.

"Come on Y/N!" Blaze said as they ran off.

"30 seconds til explosion."

Shadow and Blake began to attack each other until Shadow kicked Blake so hard that he crashed into the wall and a few pieces of the ceiling crashed into him. Shadow quickly runs outside.

"10 seconds."

"Everyone duck!" Shadow said as everyone got as far as possible and prepared for the explosion. Soon the place exploded and the place was now in rubble and Blake was gone.

"Great! Now I have to go to my other base!" Eggman said in disappointment.

"We need to get to the hospital!" Tails said as he looked at Sonic.

Sonic was slowly losing his color as Y/N looked at him with tears.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 11. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Note: I'm not the best with battles but I hope you enjoy it so far