You're Not Shadow! Chapter 9

The next day, as you were getting ready to spend your day with Shadow, Sonic walked towards Shadow and waved at him.

"Hey Shadow. I just wanted to apologise from yesterday. I was just worried about Y/N."

"Whatever. It's not a big deal."

Sonic chuckled nervously as he rubbed his neck. Y/N came down and gave Sonic a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Sonic. I'll see you later ok?"

"I wanted a real kiss though." Sonic said as he pouted.

You giggled and kissed him on the lips as he kissed back. Shadow rolled his eyes and looked away. You pulled away and you both hugged each other.

"Bye Y/N."

"Bye Sonic."

You and Shadow began to head outside.

"So Shadow, wanna tell me a little bit about yourself?"

Shadow stayed quiet and didn't say a word.

"Shadow?"

"I'm not in the mood."

You didn't want to force him so you didn't to just leave it be. You and Shadow went to a few places that you liked because didn't know where to go honestly so you decided to take him to your favorite places. Once it was getting late and you and Shadow were at the field looking at the stars.

"I just love looking at the night sky. It's so nice and calm. Don't you think so Shadow?"

Shadow didn't say anything but when you sat up, you noticed that he was gone.

"Shadow?"

You got up and started looking for him.

"Shadow? Where are you?"

Suddenly, you were hit on the head by a hard object, making you fall unconscious.

Later, Sonic was getting worried since you didn't come home yet. It was 10 at night and he decided to call you but you didn't answer.

"Something doesn't feel like. She wouldn't ignore my calls. I need to go see if she's ok."

Sonic runs off and began to search for you, he gasped as he found your communication device on the ground.

"Y/N?!"

Sonic shouted your name but there was no response. Sonic was suddenly hit on the head as well by a hard object as he fainted. Later, he groaned a bit as he woke up. He gasped as he saw his surroundings. He tried to move but he suddenly saw that he was chained up in a cage. Across the room, he saw Shadow was also chained up. Sonic growled at him.

"Shadow!"

Shadow looked at him and said, "Faker?"

"Where is Y/N?! What did you do to her?!"

"I don't know if you noticed, but I've been stuck here for a while now."

Sonic finally noticed that Shadow was chained up as well but didn't notice completely at first since he was worried about you.

"If you were here this whole time, then who was...."

The fake Shadow came into the room with a smirk.

"Why hello there."

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 10. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Note: Might edit later