Jealousy Chapter 8

You and Sonic came back home which was getting late outside and you saw Shadow holding an ice pack on his head.

"Hey Shadow."

Shadow turned his head and looked at you and Sonic.

"Hey..."

You sat down next to Shadow and held his hand.

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asked.

Sonic was starting to feel uneasy about this so he looked away as he can still hear them talking.

"I'm fine. Thanks." Shadow said with a soft smile.

"If you need anything, just let us know ok?"

"Thanks. I just need to rest."

"Ok. See you later Shadow."

Y/N walked to her room with Sonic following her. When you sat down, you noticed Sonic didn't seem like himself.

"Sonic?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Oh I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Totally. Don't worry about me." Sonic said with a smile.

Later at Dinner, Everyone was sitting at the table, eating and chatting. Shadow was sitting next to Y/N and Sonic sat next to Tails. Sonic looked up and saw Y/N rubbing Shadow's arm which made him growl quietly.

"How's your food Shadow?" Y/N asked.

"It's really good."

"Hey Y/N? Why are you so interested in Shadow all of the sudden?" Knuckles asked.

"Shadow was attacked earlier. I'm just worried that's all because he could of been killed."

"Shadow is stronger than you think you know. You don't have to worry to much about him." Sonic said in a cold tone.

Everyone looked at Sonic confused.

"Not everyone is invincible Sonic. We all have weaknesses." Blaze said.

"It's true. Even the strongest can get hurt at some point." Silver said.

"That's why I'm worried about what's gonna happen now since Eggman is still looking for us." Y/N said in a worried tone.

Shadow placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry Y/N. We'll defeat him. We always do so there's no need to worry." Shadow said as you smiled a little.

"Thanks Shadow." You hugged Shadow but he just pats your back.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow Shadow?" Y/N asked

"But why?" Shadow asked in concern.

"I noticed that you don't really hang out with the others for a while and I wanted to get to know you."

"I guess."

Sonic got so angry at this that his hand began to squeeze the glass cup in his hand. Soon it shattered and he was still growling.

"Uh...Sonic?" Tails tapped his shoulder.

"What?"

Tails pointed at his hand which was now bleeding. Sonic widened his eyes and said,

"I'll be right back." He ran off as everyone looked at each other.

"Is Mr. Sonic ok?" Cream asked.

"He's fine Cream. He's probably dealing with some stuff." Rouge said.

"Isn't it obvious? He's jealous. Y/N is giving Shadow a little more time and he's not liking it." Silver said.

You were concerned about Sonic and decided to go talk to him.

Once everyone finished dinner, You knocked on Sonic's door and waited for him to answer. Once he did, he lets you in and you both sat down.

"What's with you Sonic?"

"I'm sorry. It's just you've been putting a lot of attention to Shadow and..."

"Well he was attacked Sonic. I wanted to make sure that he was ok."

"Asking if he was ok all day long?"

"Sonic...I care about everyone. Even you. If you got hurt, I would make sure that you have everything you need to feel better."

"I just don't wanna lose you."

"Lose me?"

"Shadow seems to like you since it's been a while since we had a new friend to the team. I'm afraid he will take you from me."

"Sonic. That's not gonna happen. I love you. No one is gonna change that. I only love you. Shadow is my friend and so is everyone else. I want to help as best as I can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You don't have to worry ok?"

"I'm sorry Y/N."

You hugged Sonic as he hugged back.

"It's ok. How about I make it up to you by spending time with you for tonight."

"Ok thanks Y/N."

"No problem Sonic.

Without them knowing, there were a pair of eyes watching them from afar.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 9. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️