Unexpected Events Chapter 7

After lunch, Everyone went to do their own thing for the day. As for you and Sonic, you both continued to hang out in the living room.

"I love you so much Y/N." Sonic said as he kissed your cheek multiple times.

You giggled and said,

"I love you too Sonic."

"What should we do today?" Sonic asked, playing with your (hair/quills/feathers/etc.)

"Maybe we could..."

Before you could finish, Shadow came in panting as he was covered in bruises, cuts, a black eye and body pain.

"Shadow!? What happened?!" Tails asked as he came out of nowhere.

"I was kidnapped by Eggman and he is not alone."

"What do you mean?" Sonic asked.

"He's got help. We need to be high alert. They could be planning something big." Shadow suddenly fell to the ground in pain. You quickly got up and helped him to the couch.

"I'll get the first aid kit!" Tails said as he quickly ran off.

"Don't worry Shadow. We'll help you."
Y/N said as he was groaning in pain.

Tails came back with the first aid kit and began to help him.

"I got him guys. You go ahead and do what you want." Tails said.

"Are you sure?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah. I got it. Go have fun. I'll let you know how he's doing."

Shadow was coughing a bit and groaning as Tails began to treat him. You and Sonic left the house and decided to go for a walk.

"I'm really worried Sonic. What if Eggman and his new partner hurts anyone else?"

"I'm not gonna let that happen. I'll protect you and everyone that is in danger. I won't let them hurt anyone."

"You are so brave Sonic."

"That's why I'm the hero!" He chuckled.

You smiled and held his hand.

"Hey! I wanna show you something!" Sonic said as he picked you up. He quickly ran as you hanged onto him tight. Once he stopped, he sets you down and smiles.

"Here we are!" He said proudly.

You widened your eyes in shock. The D/V (Dream Valley) was so beautiful it had F/FL (Favorite flowers), a waterfall and it was so bright and green.

"Sonic...what is this place?"

"Just a place I found while I was running. I never really showed it to anyone."

"This place is beautiful."

"Just like you."

You blushed at his comment as he chuckled. You both sat down together and looked around.

"You are always welcome here you know."

"Really?"

Sonic nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Sonic." You rested your head on his shoulder.

"No problem Y/N." He wrapped his arm around you as you both enjoyed the view quietly.

Later, Sonic started to get a call from Tails.

"Shadow is doing just fine guys. You are welcome to come back and see him."

"Thanks Buddy." Sonic said as he hung up.

"Shall we head back?" Sonic asked.

"Sure."

You both got up and began to head back home.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 8. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️