14 : love = hate

if you love me, i'll always be in your heart. if you hate me, i'll always be in your mind. what if i want to be in both?

--

[ y/n's pov ]

the rest of the walk home was filled with silence, but i liked it that way. sort of like.. exchanging thoughts without saying a word. we both knew what we wanted each other to say, so there was no need.

as we got to my front door, we just stood there. i held beomgyu's hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

after a few seconds, i turned to him and kissed him on the cheek, "it's getting late. you should go home now- WOAH!"

beomgyu almost broke my neck, but he pulled me into a hug and pecked my forehead multiple times. i hid my face in my hands and shifted glances every second. it all happened so fast, i wasn't able to process it.

why do you make me feel like this?

"sorry my love, but you can't expect me to leave without a hug," beomgyu pouted.

i sighed and hugged him back, taking in his smell. i never imagined our friendship would turn into a full-on gushy relationship, but complaining wasn't ideal.

"gosh, you make me so happy i don't think it's normal," beomgyu whined, "y/n, why am i so attached to you?"

i just shrugged, "beats me, but i could say the same thing."

beomgyu kissed my cheeks and let me go, pouting like a child.

"stop acting like that," i demanded, "we'll see each other tomorrow, dumbass."

beomgyu, being the stubborn boyfriend he is, held onto my wrist and pulled me back in front of him with a deep smirk.

i gasped, "beomgyu, i need to go-"

"why haven't you kissed me yet?"

what?

i started to lean back, "huh? what are you talking about? i've kissed you before."

beomgyu shook his head, "no, not like that. i want a real kiss."

i could feel my whole body heat up at his words as he pinned me to the door.

what's going on?

"i- beomgyu.." i whimpered.

he leaned towards me and whispered something in my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"kiss me, y/n."

i couldn't resist. he was right in front of me. his hot breath was already hitting my lips and i couldn't control it.

is this really the right time to do this?

am i even ready for this?

oh gosh y/n..

just take the chance.

i slowly leaned forward and finally, after all this time, i closed the gap.

i placed my lips onto his and tilted my head as he deepened it. i could feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter around excitedly.

he put one hand around my waist as he grabbed my chin with his other. i placed my hands behind the nape of his neck and pulled him closer.

i'm no expert at this.

what am i even doing?

am i going too fast?