Chapter 14. Kaylee's Men - Part Two

"Please, we need your help. He's going ballistic and tearing the entire place up! Can you please come over here and calm him down!" Ike told Kia on the phone.

"We're not about to let our pregnant wife leave her home after an earthquake," Darren snatched the phone from Kia and put it on speaker. "What's happened to make him lose control?"

"Kaylee!" Kia yelled in a panic. "Is she hurt? Did something happen to her during the earthquake?!"

"She got scared and ran outside and someone kidnapped her."

"What?! Kaylee's been kidnapped? Oh my god! It really did happen. She tried to warn me something would happen, but I just thought...Oh my god, Kaylee!"

Ike could hear Kia crying in the background and her husbands trying to comfort her.

Darren got back on the phone. "Kanna is still rebooting and we can't leave Kia. We'll send our fathers."

"Are they going to beat him up again?" Ike asked with apprehension.

"No, Brandon is beating himself up, I'm sure. They won't touch him, but they will help him and so will we once Kanna is up and running."

"Ok, thank you, tell them to hurry," Ike winced when he heard something huge crash against the wall. He hung up the phone and cautiously walked into the living room from outside.

The other men who was standing far away from Brandon stared at him when he walked in.

"Is someone coming over?" Luca asked.

"Yes, the men who beat him up are returning," Ike said.

"Damn, I was hoping Kia could come. She's his twin and would know how to calm him," Dego said.

"Kia is very upset. The twins are trying to calm her down. She'd be no help to Brandon right now."

"He's going to destroy the entire place if they don't hurry," Luca said.

Thirty-minutes later Kale, Aidan and Taylor watched Brandon lose his mind. Their hearts broke for him. They knew exactly what he was going through because they had been through it themselves. Kale and Aidan looked at each other and walked to him ducking the already broken furniture he was slamming against the wall. Kale grabbed his shoulders and stared into the unfocused, desperate eyes of his son. Brandon was so full of rage; he could practically feel it radiating off him.

"Brandon, you need to calm down, so we can figure out how to get Kaylee back," he told him firmly.

"Where is she? Where did they take her? Where is my baby, I can't...I can't live without her! Fuck, what are they doing to her?! I don't want them to hurt her. I can't...protect her. She's out there alone and I can't get to her..."

Kale swallowed the lump in his throat. He hated seeing his son in so much pain.

Aidan rubbed Brandon's back as he stood behind him. "We're here for you Brandon. We're all here to help you get her back. She's going to be fine. We just need you to focus...push the pain, the fear, the rage, deep down so you can focus on finding her."

Taylor stood beside him. "When Kaitlyn was kidnapped, I shut the entire city down to find her. I can do it again," he started to call someone on his phone, but Darren and Bryan appeared in front of them using Kanna.

"We're currently tracking the vehicle she's in. They're traveling on the interstate pretty fast looks like they're heading to Oakland."

"Kanna let me see Kaylee," Brandon ordered. Kanna showed him the five men sitting in the large black van with Kaylee. She was unconscious laying on a couch in the back. Brandon's eyes darkened with pure menace.