Chapter 13. Kaylee's Men - Part One

Kaylee woke up in bed once again finding herself alone. She moved to sit up and realized she couldn't. She stared up at the pink fuzzy handcuffs around her wrists and memories of what Brandon had done to her came flooding back. Did he think he could do all those naughty things to her and then leave her naked and helpless tied to the bed post for the rest of the night? What if she had to use the bathroom? She blushed when she realized her body was still tingling...how embarrassing. He'd made her scream for him...more than once. She was sure everyone heard them.

Brandon had caught her by surprise with the handcuffs. He'd waited until she was sound asleep and attacked her. She'd awaken with her arms above her head, naked, with his tongue buried deep inside her. She couldn't grab him to stop him. She was at his mercy and Brandon loved every moment of it. He laughed when she attempted to curse him out. It didn't quite come out right while she was having an orgasm. His arms locked her hips over his shoulders and Kaylee could do nothing, but pant, moan, scream and have another orgasm to his delight. She begged him to stop before she passed out. He'd pulled away from her. Thinking she could finally rest; she'd closed her eyes until she felt him grab her hips and slide that huge monstrosity into her hard and deep. The man had been relentless with her last night. He hadn't been gentle with her until after he'd brought them both to a mind-numbing orgasm. And then, he would start again....

Kaylee yanked on the handcuffs. They were soft and fuzzy enough so she wouldn't hurt herself... "Brandon!" She yelled his name. He better not be gone...

He stepped into the room from the balcony and chuckled when he saw her glaring at him. "Damn you look sexy, like the goddess Aphrodite."

"Uncuff me you oversize gorilla!"

Brandon laughed and took his time walking to her. "I should leave you like this whenever I go to work. You definitely won't be able to sneak up on me again."
"Is that a threat? If you don't uncuff me, I will never speak to you again. I will not be manhandled like this! It's unethical!"

Brandon sat on the side of the bed. "You can't say you didn't enjoy it," he smirked and reached over to unlock the handcuffs.

"This was your punishment? How long were planning to use these handcuffs on me? I just gave you the perfect opportunity to use them, didn't I?" She stared at him suspiciously. "You knew I would have refused any other time. I'm an old fashion girl, you know that."

"I know which is why any time you do something stupid that pisses me off, I'm bringing out the toys!" Brandon threatened.

"That's not fair!" Kaylee started to argue until he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Was I too rough with you, baby?" he asked as he pulled her under the covers with him. "I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself. You were so damned sexy in those handcuffs. Having you at my complete mercy was a huge turn on..."

Kaylee had to admit...she secretly enjoyed it too...

"You're cold," he mumbled as he wrapped his body around hers. "I covered you up before I stepped out. How did you manage to get the covers off you? Never mind, I forget how wildly you sleep when I don't hold you in my arms."

He looked at her when she didn't respond. She was asleep again. It was his fault for wearing her out like this. He could never control himself around Kaylee. Every time he made love to her it was like the first time. Maybe it was because she was always so hot and tight when he sunk inside of her that caused him to lose his mind or it was because she was the love of his life. He hoped she wouldn't be sore tomorrow. Even he was aware that perhaps he'd been a little too wild with her tonight.

The next day Kaylee awakened to find Brandon gone. She looked at the clock. It was 11:00am. She had never slept so late and Brandon hadn't bothered to wake her. She tried to move and realized Brandon had wrapped the covers around her tightly, like a cocoon. She had to admit, she was very warm and comfortable which was probably why she had slept so long, but what had been going through that mind of his to make him do this? Was he trying to keep her locked in these sheets until he returned?