New York is a Shithole

Much to the surprise of General La Rue and General Valentino when they arrived at the Sao Paulo airstrip, Jacob, Dr.Bowman, and a security guard named Pablo were already there.

The three were even eating breakfast. Breakfast burritos and donuts.

"Aw youth, they're either getting up early or staying up all night." La Rue chuckled.

"I know old men like us can't even keep up anymore," Valentino said.

Jacob ignored them. He put extra spicy hot salsa on his steak, onion, and egg burrito and then ate it in two bites.

La Rue's attention turns to Pablo, who wearing a dark security uniform.

"And who might you be son?"

Paolo was no longer in a wheelchair, but he had a cane and knee brace. He stood up saluted the General.

"Private Pablo Hernandez, First shift security guard." Instead of his normal goofy tone, he was straight and serious.

"You know Jacob?"

"We played War Hammer forty-K, and I'm the one who invited him to a Sao Paul." Pablo continued.

The Generals shared a look. Paolo saw this and nervous sweat drop form.

"So your one who brought Jacob out for drinks" La Rue asked.

"Um, Yes Sir."

"Are you aware of what happened after Mr. Williams left the nightclub?" Valentine asked his thin left eyebrow raised.

Bowman finished eating a blueberry donut. "What happened to Jacob?"

"Left just he encountered some unsavory individuals and it ended the way you would expect," Valentine said.

"Oh." Bowman pick up a chocolate-covered donut and began to eat it. She knew what he meant.

"Y-yes sir and I-I do apologize for reckless behavior and I plan to correct my behavior and improve on my decision making." The young security guard rubs the back neck nervously.

The Generals shared another look.

Jacob ignores them.

"What else did you do that night?" General Valentino pressed on.

"Excuse me?" Palo asked.

"Answer your superior son." La Rue said.

"Oh, I met a young woman, and we went to her place and, and had sexual intercourse." Pablo didn't look them in the eyes.

Bowman glared dagger at Pablo.

Jacob continued to ignore everyone.

"Did she consent?"

"Yes sir!"

"Did you wear protection?"

"Of course sir!"

The General stared at Pablo. Valentine spoke, "Well you have made some wise decisions, and I expect you to continue to make wise decisions, understand Private Hernandez?"

Pablo's body tightens. "Sir yes sir!"

"At ease." Pablo sat back down. Bowman was still glaring at him.

La Rue turns to Bowman, "Glad you could make it Doc, get enough sleep?"

"Oh don't worry, I've gotten up in the middle of the night for emergency surgeries," Bowman said before continuing to eat another donut.

She looks like a little blonde squirrel.

"Generals, would either of you care for a donut?" Pablo held up a color box full of delicious morning delights.

The Banes of Olympus जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें