17: My mate

Isley's POV

With a tray of food in hand, I made my way to the movie room where I left Silveree. We will be watching one of her favorite movies, Resident Evil Retribution. I needed to keep her preoccupied since the pack decided to have a surprise for her.

By the time I reached the door, my wolf raised his hackles. I smelled someone inside the movie room together with my mate. And this certain person isn't someone I wanted to get associated with Silveree.

"Redhood, If you need someone to teach you how to please guys, just come to me.." I heard the brunette said to my mate. " I will teach you how to handle them."

I couldn't help but growl at the thought of that b*tch near Silveree... much more on the idea that she will be teaching Silveree on how to behave around boys. When I opened the door, the first thing that my eyes fell on was a music video of a popular boy band. The guys were half naked while girls are falling at their feet.

My eyes then flew to Silveree who was just staring wide eyed at the video. I glared at the brunette, who was sitting on a bean bag next to my mate. She had a flirtatious smirk playing on her lips. How dare she put ideas on my innocent mate's head!

"You won't be teaching her any seduction techniques, Saree." I growled through the mind link while glowering at her. "Get your butt away from my mate! I'll be the one to teach her those things! Do you understand?!"

Noticing my mood, Saree excused herself and took off with fire on her heels.

I instantly switched the film into what we wanted to watch. Silveree sat beside me and immediately got the pint of ice cream and ate it with gusto.

After our movie marathon, I noticed that Silveree had fallen asleep. Since her body is still recovering from the test fight, I let her take a snooze in the movie room. Charlie really beat her to a pulp two days ago. If only she wasn't my sister and Alpha, I would have attacked her for hurting my mate.

I tucked a stray strand of her hair before I cleaned up the mess we had made. Unfortunately, when I went out of the movie room, some icky stuff fell on me. I groaned as I smelled the concoction of apple cider vinegar, catsup and teriyaki sauce on my soiled shirt. Silveree managed to play another prank on me again!

I felt my wolf rising to the surface. He really hated getting humiliated. I pushed my wolf back and calmed myself down. I wanted to reprimand Silvee but decided against it when I looked at her innocently sleeping on the bean bags. Innocent? Yeah right...

I will have to punish her later. Hastily, I ran up to my room to take a shower and to change my clothes. Seriously, what in the world was that kid thinking? Is she going to put me in a pot and cook me later on?

Nevertheless, I must say that my wolf and I enjoy having her around. Although she likes to play pranks on me, I was a bit happy. She could choose other pack wolves as targets but she had chosen me. It only meant that she was craving my attention, right?

Even though my wolf was a proud Alpha blood, he could never get angry with our naughty little mate. He never liked being the butt of her pranks and jokes... but he loves the chase and the punishment game that came afterwards. I smiled at the thought of getting back at her after I freshened myself. I have prepared a little surprise for that young mate of mine.

The smile vanished when I smelled something foreign in my room. I could feel the rumble in my chest as my wolf's hackles bristled in annoyance. My pleasant smile turned into a sour frown when I recognized the smell.

I almost jumped out of the window when I saw the brunette lying casually on my bed while wearing nothing but sexy, thin, red, lacy lingerie. I have to stop myself from fleeing because this is my territory, my room and she had no right to invade it.