A Gringotts Prank

“What was that about Harry?” George asked shocked that Harry managed to do the impossible and Apparate out of Gringotts and into the apartment over their shop.

“I have waited too long.” Harry said with his eyes glowing, “I will claim you now before you are taken by someone else.”

“What are you talking about Harry?” Fred says with a nervous laugh.

“Fred, that’s not Harry. That’s his Imp personalities taking over. Remember what we overheard from Remus telling the Order about Harry’s creature inheritance? When he finds his mates, the Imp part of him will make him claim his mates to make sure they aren’t taken from him. Once claimed, Imps can find their mates anywhere.”

“Oh.” Fred says understanding, “Harry, I-I’m not ready to go all the way.” He says blushing.

“It’s okay Fred. The Imp part of me just needs to bite you to claim you. It will also start the courting process. When you are ready, we will complete the mating process. This is just so that I know where you are or if you are hurt.” Harry says his glowing eyes dimming while he says that before glowing brightly again. “Now, I think you both are too clothed for the claiming.”

The next thing Fred and George know, all their clothes have disappeared and a naked Harry is walking towards them.

SEMI-EXPLICIT SCENE STARTS HERE. SKIP TO THE OTHER BOLD:

Harry prowls over to Fred and starts kissing him. The kiss starts soft and passionate. George moans just looking at them. Harry then breaks the kiss and turns towards him, beckoning him closer. When George gets within arm’s reach, Harry yanks him closer and starts to nip up his chest.

“If we’re going to go any farther, we should probably get to the bed.” Fred says panting as he watched Harry kiss all over his twin.

Harry growled and apparated again, after grabbing them, into the bedroom and onto the bed. He then continued to nip and lick all the way down George’s chest until he got to his cock. Harry licked the tip where pre-cum was starting to gather.

Fred moaned watching Harry lick his submissive twin into a quivering mess. Harry stops licking his cock making George moan in disappointment, and instead switches to Fred’s cock, he puts two of his fingers in front of George’s mouth and says “suck”, before starting to lick up and down Fred’s cock.

George licked the fingers, before putting them into his mouth and sucking them. Harry moans as he feels George lick in between his fingers and all over them while sucking. Fred moans when he feel Harry doing the same as George on his cock.

Harry, then stopped sucking Fred’s cock and moved himself back up to his mouth.

George moaned when Harry started to circle around the pucker with the fingers George had just sucked. He stuck one finger in and George moaned louder. After fingering George for a little bit, he stuck in another finger.

Fred moaned around Harry’s mouth when George’s hand started to jack him off.