Morning, love!~

Bendy: *He smiles*

Henry: *Gasp* Ya'll 're back!~

Moxxie: So it's a trade T~T

Cuphead: Anyway- Wait, why do you guys have, uh.... Com... Comi...? Communist?? The fox.

--

Monty: =~= You try not having legs to catch yourself with.

--

Chara: *She follows*

--

Rae: *He starts to bob his head back and forth* 

--

Eddie: *He looks a bit scared* I-I think... D-Didn't Mr. Davis offer him a r-ride home...?

Frisk: What? If someone offered him a drive, they would've been back at Billy's way before me and Stan left..

Eddie: D-Do you think...?

--

Mr. Davis: At least tell me what you were fighting about~ I'm intrigued, Billy.

Billy: *Sigh* I kinda... S-Sided with It...? And, h-he well.... No one liked h-hearing that.. I-I didn't mean to let it s-s-slip, I just-

Mr. Davis: So, you sided with Pennywise? So, you're close with it...? Ohh, I think I understand now... *He smirks a bit*

Billster- Trash mouth. Pennywise 

isn't what you think! I know it seemsbad but it's not!  If you saw It the wayI did, you'd definitely feel the same!Come with us, Richie! You can floattoo.

Mr. Davis: I'm sure you all figured out that adults can't see it. I'm sure they're catching on by now so this'll be sure to show them the texts are from you...

--

Eddie: *He hears Richie's phone ding* W-Was that from Bill...?

--

Double Dee: *He blushes a bit, nuzzling him back*