I'm gay, have me. :3

Bendy: Eh! J-Joey, why're we runnin'?

Cuphead: Um, he explained who you were and that you don't care what others think about you and said he likes that about you.

Moxxie: T^T *Is hugging Millie for comfort*

--

Monty: Okay, Felix. *He's unfazed, since he's used to her doing this kind of stuff*

--

Frisk: *They look at the text* Yeah... He said to go to Richie...? That should be our first lead then, right...?

--

Chara: Wait....! I was going after Flowey...! Where is he..?

--

Rae: *He licks up its dick, kissing the tip*

--

Eddie: ... Y-Yes...? Maybe we should go to his house and be sure he's okay... It takes a lot to get him that upset.. Plus, I kicked him really hard...

--

Billy: Mr. Davis... D-Does it know you're like th-this...?

Mr. Davis: No... But! I can still see it as long as I stay in Derry... If you stay in Derry for the rest of your life... You'll forever see it too.

Billy: A-Are you insane?! Why would I e-ever stay in Derry?!

Mr. Davis: Oh, I see. That's... Unfortunate. Billy, don't you want to be like it? Like me?? We're one in the same! And you can be too!

Billy: Y-You two are n-nothing alike, you f-freak!

Mr. Davis: Name one difference other than our species then.

Billy: Well-! ... I-I don't know...

Mr. Davis: Exactly~ Not to mention... I've always been here for you, Billy~ I was there last year when your brother went missing, when you found him again. And... Well, you talked to me about many things. 

--

Double Dee: ...! *He blushes a bit, looking up at him* Wh-What...?