He also the one who was with gReTa earlier-

Bendy: Hehe, yee, let's go!~

Moxxie: TwT Thanks, Boss. *He leads them, before bumping into a tall person*

Cuphead: Huh...? Wait, you look like an Imp- *He notices Blitzo* WaIT! Dev's talked about you! You're pretty cool =w=

--

Teddy: *He lights up, happily, 

Monty: Yeahhh..

--

Frisk: Huh? What'd he say...?

--

Chara: *She blushes a bit* Th-Thank you...

--

Rae: H-Hah hah~ *He looks up at him* D-Do you want me to "c-clean up"?~ *He rubs its dick*

--

Eddie: ...! Y-You hated It though... I-It killed literally hundreds of kids...! Are we just gonna forget that..?

--

Billy: M-Mr. Davis! Please!! Let m-me out! Why are you d-doing this?!

Mr. Davis: Billy, you've always said I was your favorite teacher... It made me hold off on taking you, but... That opportunity was a bit too perfect...

Billy: Stop! A-Answer my question! 

Mr. Davis: *Sigh* When I was little, I and all the other kids used to see a clown~ It was terrifying. And kids went missing while it was there. Since then... I've been obsessed with it. The clown. I wanted to be like it. So I made that a reality, making kids go missing. But last year... It happened again... You saw it.... Didn't you?

Billy: !! I-I-I...!

Mr. Davis: You DID! Y-You saw it...! *He slams his hand onto the door* D-Describe it! Does it look the same as before?? Is it different? I know It can change its appearance, but tell me! Tell me everything!

Billy: E-Eh! *He backs up a bit* {P-Pennywise made him like this...?}

--

Double Dee: *He squeaks, then smiles a bit, cuddling him back, and burying his face into Kevin's shirt*