Chapter 20:The return of the Emeralds with master and super.

Sonic and the gang searched around different places and while searching Sonic was in the Forest and sensed the Chaos energy and the team found two more emeralds (they have: green, red and light blue) but then next day Rias got a message from her parents inviting her and her team and they accepted it but Rias was worried about sonic because she wanted to find the Emeralds "sonic are you sure it's alright I mean i can always tell them were busy and visit another day and...." Rias was interrupted by sonic "Rias everyone needs a break besides we're only people that know about the Chaos Emeralds and I've waited a long time to find hope for my world, little longer won't kill anyone" Sonic said and Rias smiled and nodded "sonic as long as you're happy then i'm happy with a break then we can take a break" Rias said and then she told the others and they headed for underworld.

When they arrived, Sonic and other was greeted by Rias Parents they explained that there was a Devil meeting like last time and wanted to have the same guy and his team that beat loki which meant sonic could relax for once, later on everyone was getting ready and when they arrived everyone was having a relaxing time and Rias was with sonic just talking then something happened. Sonic sensed Chaos energy a lot of it then Vali appeared and attacked Issei "Game over red Dragon Empire" Vali said "not my watch!" Sonic said turning to his Dragon armour "say hello to my Dragon Claw" Sonic said and two energy Claws appeared but before sonic land a hit he sensed the Chaos energy from earlier he knew why because Vali had the last of the Chaos Emeralds and they gave him a big power boost "too slow" Vali said and he broke through and caused sonic's armour shattered, he was left on the floor vomiting blood "SONIC! YOU BASTARD" Rias said and then Akeno, Kenoko and Asia threw the three Chaos Emeralds and she powered up and clashed with Vali throwing blasts at each other. Then as their fists made contact it created a Chaos energy feedback and all the Chaos emeralds were in the air and a BIG emerald.

Rias realised that it was Master Emerald and it glowed bright, the Chaos Emeralds respond and grew bigger in size almost as big as the Master Emerald then Vali went for them and cause the negative energy in the Super Emeralds slowly turning black ...

Rias realised that it was Master Emerald and it glowed bright, the Chaos Emeralds respond and grew bigger in size almost as big as the Master Emerald then Vali went for them and cause the negative energy in the Super Emeralds slowly turning black "that feedback is causing them to stress out" Akeno said "what do we do?" Asia shouted with fear "the seven Chaos emeralds are the servers" Sonic said while struggling to stand "Chaos is the power. Chaos is the power enriched by the heart" sonic speech and the Super Emeralds reacted to his voice and calmed down then turned back but glowed their colours brighter than ever putting out positive energy.

Then they flew inside sonic and he felt their energy and he combined it with his Ultra instinct form with Super form and Super Blue form. He's new form was like a super form mixed with Ultra Instinct. His fur was white and his were silver but his aura was Rainbow coloured he turned hyper sonic!

"hand over those Emeralds!" Vali shouted but sonic appeared in front of him and gut checked him then placed his hand in front of him "Chaos Control" Hyper sonic said while his voice echoed Vauli was teleported away "SONIC!" Rias and the other shou...

"hand over those Emeralds!" Vali shouted but sonic appeared in front of him and gut checked him then placed his hand in front of him "Chaos Control" Hyper sonic said while his voice echoed Vauli was teleported away "SONIC!" Rias and the other shouted and hugged him after party was finished sonic was back to his base form he realised his dream was almost came true now that he had the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald "hi guys thanks for helping me" sonic said to the group "no problem sonic beside i think this is the best way to forgive yourself and end those nightmares" Kiba said "but can we come watch when you bring your world back?" Xenovia asked "of course you can now let's get some rest Tomorrow is gonna be a long day" Sonic said they all headed for bed but before Rias and sonic fell asleep "Rias when I bring the world back can stay with you?" Sonic asked "O-of course but your world?" Rias replied "well I've saved my world so many times and well I love you so. I don't want to leave you" sonic answered "oh sonic Love you so much!" Rias then kissed sonic while crying tears of joy and they fell asleep together.