Chapter 10:showing off for the Gremory parent's.

Sonic and the others arrived at the Gremory family mansion sonic was in shock because Rias was basically rich as hell (Pun was on purpose) sonic saw a lot of maids then the group meet up Rias mother mis Venelana

and sonic was in awe but then realised where Rias got her looks from "hi mom great to see you again" Rias said as she hugged her and her mother returned the hug then Venelana then saw sonic and smiled at him "you must be sonic the hedgehog right?"...

and sonic was in awe but then realised where Rias got her looks from "hi mom great to see you again" Rias said as she hugged her and her mother returned the hug then Venelana then saw sonic and smiled at him "you must be sonic the hedgehog right?" she asked "yep... um i mean yes ma'am" sonic said nervously this made Venelana giggled "sonic you don't have to be nervous, I just wanted to say thank you for saving my daughter from a horrible wedding" Venelana said and sonic smiled back, then Rias brother and father came in the room and Zeoticus

saw sonic and install smiled, "you must be sonic correct" he asked "yep that's me" sonic replied "well on behalf of my family I want to thank you for saving my daughter" he said "thank you sir and I would do it again in a heartbeat" sonic with pri...

saw sonic and install smiled, "you must be sonic correct" he asked "yep that's me" sonic replied "well on behalf of my family I want to thank you for saving my daughter" he said "thank you sir and I would do it again in a heartbeat" sonic with pride "however I wish to see you at your full power" Zeoticus said "well what do you say Rias mind if I do showing off?" Sonic asked with a big grin on his face and Rias simply nodded and chuckled, everyone went outside and the girls was excited to see sonic full power but Venelana saw that Rias was looking at sonic with passion in her eyes and she understood her daughter had a crush on sonic. Sonic showed all his transformations all the way to super sonic ultra blue but Rias and the girls had hearts in their eyes after that Sonic and the other enjoyed getting ready for a Devil meeting/party.

Sonic, issei and Kiba walked into the main party hall the guys turn to see Akeno, Koneko, Asia and Xenovia in dresses and the guys blushed "oh hi Rias" Akeno said sonic turned to see Rias in a red dress while still showing some of her cleavage with black hills on and red lipstick "hi sonic do like my party dress" Rias said, sonic face as red as her dress "uh..um" sonic couldn't talk Rias grabbed his devil arm and pull him in closer "you know sonic I would like to have a dance with if you don't mind" Rias said while smiling until "actually I need a talk with him thanks" a voice and sonic was pulled away by phoenix sister Ravel, Rias was about to use her powers until sonic stopped her after a short walk Ravel turn to sonic while blushing lightly "I wanted to say thank you, ever since you gave my brother a royal beatdown my mother made me a free Bishop, so thank you and to say thank I want to give you this" Ravel gave sonic a small vial "thanks and it good to hear your a free Bishop" sonic said then heard an explosion, sonic rush over to see two gods fighting against each other then Rias and the others watching then Rias nephew get in the way. Sonic then sensed something and saw Koneko leaving and this made sonic follow her but before sonic got in the eveloveter Rias appeared and went after Koneko, they saw Koneko fighting kuroka and losing then sonic jump in and got in front of Koneko making her blush "back off kitty or your gonna lose your nine lives" sonic said and kuroka jump back on a tree branch "well looks like this is my day. Hi big blue have finally decided to take my offer?" Kuroka said "if you even TOUCH my sonic I will make your life a living hell!" Rias said revealing her presence "oh well, but next we meet big blue, we are going to have some fun~" kuroka said in a seductive voice then disappeared after that sonic check on Koneko she was a little wounded but sonic healed her quickly then she hugged him.