Chapter 14: Raynare chance. Unexpected awakening part 1.

After a couple of days sonic and Rias was really happy with their new love life together it early in the morning new people just sonic relaxing near a quiet park until "well, you seem more powerful than last time I saw you" sonic looked up to see Raynare floating in the air sonic got up and powered up to Super Sonic Blue "no 'hello' just getting right the point" Raynare said with a smirk on her face. Then sonic charged at Raynare and overpowered her. She was lying in a crater and sonic was standing over her "any last words?" Sonic asked while his hand was pointing over her with energy gathered in his palm "yes actually...." "Surprise Bro" sonic turn but 'STAB'. Sonic saw a light spear in him and he turned back to base form sonic but want made him so shock was that he saw his half brother Manic standing there with a smile on him

"M-manic" Sonic said but the spear was removed and Raynare took the Yamato sword and was standing next to Manic "well done sweetheart" Raynare said then kissed Manic "sonic with your sacrifice all the fallen angels with be revived, thank you" Mani...

"M-manic" Sonic said but the spear was removed and Raynare took the Yamato sword and was standing next to Manic "well done sweetheart" Raynare said then kissed Manic "sonic with your sacrifice all the fallen angels with be revived, thank you" Manic said then stabbed sonic with another light spear then both Raynare and Manic opened a portal and walked through it then it close.

Sonic was at death's door again but this time he had no Revives, no devil trigger and Rias wasn't there but before he black out he saw something that made him smile Red hair then he blacked out. He woke up to see Rias next to him in bed with tears in her eyes "R-rias what's wrong" sonic said with ignoring the pain in his chest but then got slapped "WHAT'S WRONG. You've been stabbed by another light spear and your devil trigger has somehow improved without the Yamato sword and you're asking me what's wrong? Maybe the reason I'm crying is because I couldn't save my boyfriend from a fallen angel and another hedgehog who is my boyfriend's half brother."

Rias said while crying sonic stroking her hair and hugging her "shh. I'm sorry Rias I thought it was just Raynare own her own'' sonic said "don't say sorry sonic it's my fault I should have found you sooner than you might still have your father sword and-" Rias was stopped by sonic kissing her and she kissed back then they broke apart for air "it's not your fault Rias. Now let's get that sword back before Raynare can bring back all the Fallen Angels okay" Sonic said and Rias nodded but when sonic stood up he felt something in him and his left arm was burning making wince in pain "sonic what's wrong?!" Rias said while seeing sonic left arm started to glow white. But then it stopped and sonic felt nothing "Rias we'll worry about later right now we need to stop Raynare and Manic" sonic said and both got dressed and told them about what happened to sonic and they were getting ready until Kenoko came up to sonic "whatsapp Kenoko?" Sonic asked "sonic. If we fight you will have to kill your brother can you do that and remember if you do kill him your be all alone again can you deal with that'' sonic was quiet then punched and broke through a wall "that bastard killed my sister for a little more power, he stabbed me in the chest twice he's not my brother. My brother's name is Miles Tails Prower '' sonic said and they all nodded then headed out to the place where Raynare was first killed. On the way over their sonic felt that strange power in him again and his left arm burned worse than last time but he ignored it.