Chapter 18: meeting the Dragon.

Sonic has been training with his new arm and learned that it was like Issei arm but Sonic managed to increase how much power it can multiple so far he can kick the multiply up to 45x times in any form but it did take do a lot of damaged to his body, we find Sonic in a sauna enjoying the peace and quiet as well as the heat that it gave so it was lovely, he too relax that he didn't hear the door open and got surprised hugged by Rias who covering herself with a towel "hi Sonic~" she said in a seductive voice "umm hi Rias" Sonic replied "so now that we are here what have some fun~" she suggested as she played with his quills "well as fun as THAT might be I kinda still sore from using the Sacred Gear power so I need time to heal" Sonic Lied "Sonic you know that is a big fat lie, your devil should have healed that by now so how about it~" she counter argued as she lick his ear making him shiver "SORRY RIAS BUT GONNA BE ME!" Akeno busted in and hugged Sonic before her and Rias started to argue but they didn't know that he snuck out and went straight to bed and fell right to sleep.

(Sonic mind)

Sonic awoke to see he was in a cave with a light above him he got up and looked around to see a dark area with two blue eyes looking at him.

"who are you?" he asked "my name is Drago" Drago introduced himself "so you the one that changed my arm" Sonic realised as he said that "correct I was saw the potential however you surpassed everyone without my help in fact, until you met Rias and...

"who are you?" he asked "my name is Drago" Drago introduced himself "so you the one that changed my arm" Sonic realised as he said that "correct I was saw the potential however you surpassed everyone without my help in fact, until you met Rias and her team you do all your improvement is all your doing" Drago told him "well thanks because I never would have been able to beat Raynare and Manic if not for you" Sonic thanked him "hi anytime, what do say partners?" Drago offered "yeah Partners!" Sonic responded as they two fist bumped each other.

(real world)

Sonic awoke to see Rias to his left naked, no surprise but saw Akeno to his right also naked, and Koneko as well on his chest but clothed "phew thank you Koneko" "morning pal" Drago said as a circle on Sonic left hand appeared whenever Dragon talked "good morning partner!" Sonic replied but still kept quiet not to wake up the girls "this gonna be fun" Sonic commented.