Chapter 8: Fighting to save a friend. A strange power from within.

After sonic woke to see Rias with Rossweiss, Akeno and Kenoke was in the bed as well making sonic blush but after he got out of the bed and saw Issei in the main room looking stressed "hi Issei what's up?" Sonic asked "sonic I'm nervous" "why?" "Because the bastard Diodora tried to take Asia and break her spirit I barely saved her in time and now he's stronger than before what if I can't save her!" Issei stated while looking at the ground with anger "then I'll take care of him" sonic told "what?" Issei replied "look Issei Aisa is my friend and if that bastard tried to hurt her I'll make sure that she is safe even if he somehow capture her I'll make sure I'll give him a good smack down" sonic said while sitting next to Issei "thanks sonic that's cheered me up a lot" Issei said "anytime now let's go kick his ass!" Sonic said with that Issei got up met up with the other and teleported out to the arena and sonic sensed a lot of energy around them and notice portal opening up everywhere and demon coming out "demon terrorist" Rias said then a bunch of demon appeared surrounding them then the gang heard a scream "what the hell!" Issei said they turned to see Diodora holding an unconscious Asia by her leg hanging upside down "ASIA!!!" Issei shouted "get you hands on my friend!" Sonic shouted as he charged at Diodora with kaiokenx2 however Diodora used Asia as a shield, sonic stop the attack and Diodora shot energy attack at sonic hitting dead on but lucky sonic was more angry than hurt and dusty then Diodora teleported away with Asia.

As he did the demons charged at the group until some of Rias other friends came by to help, letting the gang go after Diodora after the gang ran up some stairs there was a group of people in hoods "divide your team in anyway you think only after getting passed them will get to me" Diodora said over a demon speaker "sonic, Issei, koneko and Xenovia will take out the right side" after that the team was spit and area was step up "by the way all my pawns has been promotion to Queen" Diodora said "Issei level the playing filled" Rias said "are you serious. THANK YOU SEXY BOSS, PROMOTION TO QUEEN BITCHS" Issei shouted and he leveled up the Queen "alright let's have some fun...huh" Issei was interpreted by sonic using both chaos control to freeze time and judgment end. Install beating all the Queens "arg sonic what gives man" Issei complained "Issei the longer we take the more Aisa is suffering not to mention we need to save our strength" sonic said "he right Issei if we use up all our strength we won't be able to help out later" Koneko said then there was and loud explosion and they saw Rias and Akeno having trouble finding a weak point to attack they mostly had shield's up, "man this suck we need a plan!" Sonic said then Koneko tapped his shoulder.

"I have an Idea" She said meanwhile Rias and Akeno had a small magic circle near their ears "hi girls" "yeah sonic?" Sonic found this plan to be weird and stupid "aw man, Akeno and Rias who ever beats your enemies first I'll take one of you on a date" sonic said then turned to Kenoko "Kenoko are you sure this will work." Sonic asked she nodded "Kenoko I don't think that a date with me is that great it's just well do you think it's great to have with me?" Sonic asked she blushed and nodded then they saw an explosion and Rias and Akeno were starting to fight "I demand you stop your arguing over a stupid and ulgy hedgehog!" their opponent shouted "NOBODY SAYS THAT TO SONIC!!!" Both girls shout then overpowered their opponent then after that they walking up stairs while Rias and Akeno were arguing about won the fight, as they entered they saw Aisa in a special seal "Asia!" Issei shouted making Aisa look up "I knew you come" Aisa said while tearing up a little then they heard laughed and saw Diodora sitting his throne "well looks like the pathetic red dragon and freak of nature hedgehog has come to save little Asia" Diodora said while smiling creepily, Issei wasn't no time using balance breaker turning into his red armour "truth be told I was looking forward to getting pay back on you red dragon fool" Diodora said than sonic transformed into super sonic fase 5

" Sonic asked she nodded "Kenoko I don't think that a date with me is that great it's just well do you think it's great to have with me?" Sonic asked she blushed and nodded then they saw an explosion and Rias and Akeno were starting to fight "I de...

and explained that it was the day he was out he training "well it looks like the freak powered up but not for long" Diodora said then snapped his fingers, forcing Sonic to lose access to his super form for an hour.

"haha looks the freak is now useless like he should be he doesn't belong to live unlike his powerful father but I will admit the whore mother of your was just useless like you" "shut up" "I think I heard stories like she moaned like whore when your parents first shared a night together" "I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Sonic's power increased to a new level surpassing everyone, the thing was that it wasn't devil, super nor godly energy he was whole body was covered in a pure white aura "I'm gonna kill you for talking about my family like you knew them" sonic wasn't no time and completely beat the ever loving shit out of Diodora and breaking nearly every bone in his body, sonic dropped Diodora "never. Talk. about. My. family. Again!" Sonic said then passed out from the lack of energy meanwhile Issei saved Asia and Rias was checking up on sonic. When sonic woke he saw Rias in bed with him and no surprise she was naked "heh man I'm getting used to this" sonic said and went back to sleep wondering where that power came from.