Chapter 12: Not yet

After Akeno took out the snake she went down to Rias and sonic "wake up sonic. I SAID WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" Rias shouted while shaking Sonic's body "no" Akeno said then turned to see everyone attacking Fenrir with new found power from their rage. "YOU BASTED" "HOW DARE YOU" "YOUR GONNA PAY" "HE WAS A GOOD MAN" "HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!" Everyone shouted as they attacked Fenrir with Issei to finish Fenrir off with the giant hammer then Loki started to laugh "don't worry ragnarok will make sure you'll see him soon," Loki said while powering up. "How dare you Loki," Rias said, getting everyone to look at her. "Sonic was my servant, he was just trying to keep a promise to his fallen friends and family. DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR DAMN RAGNAROK WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME. EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS AND EVEN IF MY BLOOD BURNS AWAY. I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO SONIC. THE PERSON THAT I LOVED!" Rias power grew to a dangerous level that it could kill her making everyone nervous for her life, then she laid sonic on the ground and charged at Loki and the two clashed so did everyone else. Meanwhile back at the Gremory mansion the other gods and devils were able to see the fight and sonic death. Zeoticus and Venelana were in shock to see sonic demise, Ravel was about to cry until.

(flashback)

"I wanted to say thank you, ever since you gave my brother a royal beatdown my mother made me a free Bishop, so thank you and to say' 'thank you' I want to give you this" Ravel gave sonic a small vial "thanks and it good to hear your free Bishop"

(flashback end)

"Odin please teleport to battlefield trust me I have a plan" Ravel said and Odin then teleported her to the battlefield and rushed over sonic body and began to look for the vial and she found it, she opened it and poured it down his throat (meanwhile) everyone was on the ground covered in wounds and bloody up a little expect Rias who was using all of her power against Loki and also looked like she was ready to pass out "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!" Rias shouted but then smacked down landing on the ground hard her aura was gone and so was her power boost "Look like the great Rias Gremory, she will see her servant in ragnarok sooner then she like, and when you see him tell I said goodbye freak" Loki told her as he charged at Rias but smacked away by a blue blur. Everyone saw this and saw who saved Rias and was starting to cry of joy, Rias looked up to sonic in a strange form, he's body was covered in a strange heat and his eyes were silver.

 Everyone saw this and saw who saved Rias and was starting to cry of joy, Rias looked up to sonic in a strange form, he's body was covered in a strange heat and his eyes were silver

"sonic..." Rias said while crying her eyes from happiness to have sonic back, sonic wasted no time and made sure Loki was unconscious then Rossweisse chained him so he could use his powers to escape.

After taking Loki back to the Gremory mansion, Odin took Loki away to deal with him after sonic was then smoothed by the girls kissing him and then Rias hugged him tightly, Ravel then explain that she gave sonic a Phoenix revive and they understood, Zeoticus and Venelana was happy to their daughter smiling again and they knew she had feelings for sonic. The summer break was over so the gang had to say goodbye to Zeoticus and Venelana "see soon mom and dad" Rias said "see you soon honey. Oh we can make quick words with sonic please?" Venelane asked Rias nodded "so what's up?" Sonic asked then he was hugged by Venelana "thank you for making our daughter so happy we can't wait to see you again" Zeoticus and Venelana said after sonic nodded and got on the train with everyone else on the way sonic was sleeping and Rias, Akeno, Kenoko, Rossweisse, Xenovia and the new member Inrina was sleeping next to him.