Positivity||Dream x Classic

Request from SHIPPERSATTACK

Fluff and angst

Dream's POV:

Today is my day......my death day that is...

My name is Dream Sans from the au named Dreamtale. I am the guardian of positivity while my twin brother Nightmare is negativity. We were happy siblings, best friends, and always there for each other! That is....until he ate a black apple that corrupted his soul and transformed him into a goopy, black, octopus skeleton and the leader of the bad Sanses. I tried to reason with him but he always turned his back on me. I blame myself everyday for what happened to my dear brother and I don't want him to listen to my nonsense anymore and that will gladly happen once I jump into the void of Outertale...

I gazed down into the endless void which was dotted with stars and planets. Just as I readied my stance a small voice came into my mind 'it's all your fault' it said. 'You did this to Nightmare.' Small, magic, yellow tears ran down my face and another voice came whispering to me, 'Dream look at what you're doing!' It said somehow having a familiar voice like I've heard it so many times....but who's was it? 

I shrugged both of the voices off and readied my stance once again. I squeezed my eyes shut and lifted one foot off the ledge and out into space. My other foot fell off the ledge and I fell with silence. Or was I falling? I opened my eyes to see me just floating where I jumped with a blue aura around me. I looked behind to see Classic standing with a very upset expression. I looked at him confused as he brought me to him. Once he let me go he teleported us to his house and hugged me tightly. 

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" He shouted shaking me violently.

"Why....why did you save me?" I asked.

"YOU'RE MY FRIEND DREAM AND I ALMOST FUCKING WATCHED YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!!!"

"Classic..."

"Dont 'Classic' me! Why would you do that dont you know how much I care about you?! Blue also! Ink, Lust, Nightmare!"

I started to cry again....Nightmare doesnt give a shit about me. Blue, Ink, and Lust are just fake friends. Plus why did he stop me when I know he is just as suicidal as me...

"Here," Classic said pointing to the couch "Sit down."

I didnt hesitate to disobey him so I sat down and he came sitting right next to me. Classic pushed me down a little and laid on top of me hugging me once again. I sighed and put my arms around him comforting him and stopping his sobs. 

"Promise me you wont do that again...." Classic said.

"Ok....I'm sorry I scared you like that."

"It's ok....I just dont want to lose you. I mean we only have each other now."

"You're right....I lost my brother and friends while you.....you lost your brother and whole au for good."

He nodded slowly shifting himself closer to me. 

"And we will look out for each other. Now and forever!"

519 words