Why I love you||Fresh x Classic

Request from TyreseStringer

Fresh x Classic

No storyline request so I made one.

Also no request for extra details (angst fluff smut etc.)

Classic's POV:

I was still blushing madly because of what happened a few minutes ago. I was sitting next to my crush during the au meeting and everytime I remember that moment it makes me want to still be there but holding my crushes hand. I never told anyone that I had a crush on Fresh but I guess everyone knew because they would make faces when we were next to each other. But why would I love him?! Out of all people I love a fucking parasite! God what is wrong with me? I was about to go back but I was stopped by someone who tapped my shoulder. I turned to see that it was Fresh who stopped me from leaving. He gave me an awkward smile and I smiled back while screaming on the inside at the same time. I studied his glasses that read: Do it in yellow and light blue letters. I was wondering what his glasses meant by do it because normally the just read YOLO but they do tend to switch bassed on what he was feeling or seeing.

"Hey Classic..." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something...important!"

"What is it Fresh?"

"Will you uhh.....go on a date..with me?"

I blushed at his words while fanboying inside some more. I cant believe that Fresh is asking me on a date! Ok Classic....be cool be cool!

"Sure I would love to!" I said.

"R-Really?! Great!"

I smilled lightly at his excitment. It was always nice to see someone that happy. Fresh grabbed my hand and he teleported us to a random place. We were next to a beautiful lake with a dock where a basket sat. Fresh led me in that direction and we sat on the edge of the dock. Fresh opened the basket taking out a bottle of ketchup for me and a bottle of orange juice for him. I laughed at the childish drink he had and he shoved my arm teasingly with his elbow. We bumped the drinks together and began talking.

~2 hours later~

We were still sitting at the dock and it was now turning to dusk. We had a great time talking together about random things and told each other meaningless jokes back and forth. We soon ended the fun as it was time to return home. Fresh stopped me again from leaving to my au and he pulled me close to him in a hug. I hugged him back and without thinking we both started kissing each other. We stopped the kiss blushing and turning away from each other followed by a few small and embarrassed laughs.

"Classic."

"Yes Fresh?"

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I soon realized I loved you y'know."

"Fresh...."

"Your just so funny, cute, a great friend, and you always know how to make people happy and well......that's why I've fallen for you. I love you Classic!"

"Fresh.....heh your funny too, cute, a great friend, a damn 90's parasite, and everything I've ever wanted! I've also been thinking about you a lot and I love you too Fresh!"

Thank you for reading!

TyreseStringer if there is anything you want me to change let me know and thank you for the request

572 words