The Butler||Classic x G!Sans

Request from mf383313

Classic's POV:

I was sitting at my desk in my work room reviewing papers as I normally do. I was almost finished when suddenly there was a soft knock at the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its me master." G said from the other side.

Shit!

G is my personal butler if you didnt know. And boy is he hot! 

"C-Come in." I said.

G slowly opened the door and leaned against the frame. His shirt was unbuttoned and he held a chain in one hand and in his mouth while winking at me. I jolted up from my desk at the sight and almost fell back until he caught me from behind. I looked up to see him giving me a smirk. I blushed madly and he laughed. He teleported the both of us so now I was sitting on his lap. He put a collar on me that was connected to the chain he was holding.  

"G I swear to god if you dare do something!""

"Don't worry master I won't do anything I just want to watch you work~"

"But why must you put this on me?"

"You look good with it master!" He smiled.

"Damn you."

"Aww that's not polite."

"Just stay quiet while I work." 

I tried to continue my work but having him here is distracting me. G lightly pulled the chain a little a few time which was annoying and then his hands made there way down towards my waist and eventually my pelvis. I swatted his hands away quickly but he grabbed them and pulled me back. His hands still holding mine came back down and started to move my waist back and forth feeling his dick each time I moved. 

"Stop it!" I said.

"Who's the master now~?" He said.

"S-Still me- ahh~"

"You sure?"

"Just let me go!"

"Fine fine I'll let you go..."

He took off the collar and I ran out of the room going to my bed room. I locked the door and leaped onto my bed as flustered as ever. 

That sick bastard.....I'll get him back.

Sorry for this REALLY crappy chapter lmao

363 words