You belong to me!||Nightmare x Classic

Request from Pooky_UvU

Smut and fluff

Nightmare's POV:

Those stupid Star Sanses.....trying to steal Classic Sans from me! Both the Star Sanses and my group wanted Classic Sans on our team. Classic Sans was one of the most powerful Sanses in the whole multiverse. Both groups wanted him for his power but I wanted him for something more than his power~ I wanted to make him mine! Ever since I met Classic Sans I started feeling something towards him...I felt happiness, possession, warmth and just so many mixed emotions towards on plain looking skeleton who happens to be so powerful he could kill us all in one snap! He was perfect for the team and perfect for me. I look down at the small figure that was being held in my arms. He was sound asleep like a little kitten. I took him up to my room and set him on my bed. I locked the door and came to sit next to him and wait for him to wake up. 

~2 hours later~ 

Finally this bitch is awake! That took for fucking ever! 

Classic Sans awoke with a small yawn. My heart melted as his eyes opened and he looked at me curiously. Normally people would be afraid if they saw a stranger, especially waking up in that strangers bed.....but Classic...we wasn't afraid one bit. 

"Who are you...?" He asked.

"I'm Nightmare! Leader of the Bad Sanses its a pleasure to meet you."

"O-Oh! I' m Classic Sans and the pleasures all mine! But...what am I doing here?"

"Well~ I want you to join my team."

".....I sense that you want something more than just being on your team."

"Heh clever one arent ya!"

"There is something you want more than my power yes?"

"You're right! I dont just want you on my team.....I want you to be mine~"

"Meh depends on what I get out of it."

We both smirked at each other and I quickly pinned him to the bed. He gasped in surprise at my sudden action then relaxed his body and I ran a hand along his side.

"I can give you anything you want my queen~"

"Good! The first thing I want is some space you fucking pinned me to the bed for no reason!"

"Oh no there is a reason~"

Classic raised a non-existent eyebrow and I leaned forward our mouths just inches a part. I slowly kissed him but heated it up quickly as I asked for an enterance. Without hesitance he provided it and my whole body shook with excitment. I swirled my tounge all inside his mouth and he moaned silently. As I moved from his mouth to his neck I undressed him with one hand and he did the same but with both of his hands. I went to the other side of his neck as both our pants came off at the same time. I blew a few short and hot breaths on his neck while rubbing the tip of his dick reciving only grunts of pleasure and wispers of my name. I got turned on so bad that I practically slamed myself into him and he screamed my name. I started slowly fucking him but got faster and nothing but moans of my name and 'daddy' came from him. I soon came to realize that I loved this boy and that I was never going to let him leave me. He begged me to let him cum but I wasnt going to alow that just yet~ he begged and begged till he finally gave up. I cumed into him myself, tears rolling down his face, drool slipping out of the corners of his mouth, and his body twitching for more of me. I stopped humping him and lowered myself to his dick and began my work.    

"Ahhh~ N-Nightmare please~ mmmahhhh~"

"Sorry baby~ but I'm going to tourcher you a bit more."

"No please!"

I didnt listen to what Classic was saying to me. Instead I just kept running my hands all over his body and abusing his pelvis area with no hesitation of where I wanted to touch him. I sucked on the tip of his dick faster bobbing my head slowly. He twitched his whole body wanting to cum. I finally decided to be nice and let him do as he pleased. He noticed that and released with moans of absolute pleasure. He was so cute when he moaned I just love seeing him in this state. I decided to quit for today and let him relax. I laid down and he cuddled up next to me. I stroked his back as he cuddled closer for comfort.  

"You can rest now love." I quietly said.

"Thank you Nightmare..." He said dozing off.

Classic snored himself to sleep and I just stared at him. He's now mine. Now and Forever.

Bad guys POV:

WHAT 

THE 

FUCK?!

Honestly the best smut chapter I've ever written I really got into this one! 

Thank you for reading and for the request Pooky_UvU

Please tell me if you want anything changed

852 words