(Pic now added) Felling PUNS of Pleasure||Blue x Classic

Picture now here (its pretty gay lmao)

Request from fernoblazehybrid

Smut and Fluff

Blue's POV:

I came back home to a whole disaster...Classic and Papy were making puns nonstop while Classic's Papyrus was trying his hardest to drown out the sound. I stepped into the living room and everyone waved me hello. I smiled back and went to the kitchen. I was putting away groceries and I was about to put the seasonings away until Classic stepped into the room.

"Seasons greetings Blue!"

"Classic..."

"Water you allergic to puns?"

"Classic."

"Its fishy how a Sans doesn't like puns!"

"CLASSIC!"

Classic put his hands up like I was the police that was going to arrest him. He lowered them slowly and sighed. He hugged me and I blushed slightly both in embarrassed and anger.

"Sorry Blue....you can punish me however you want..."

"Heh. Thats not a bad idea~"

I picked up Classic forgetting about putting the rest of the grocerys away and took him to the living room and up the stairs. He held onto me tight afraid of getting dropped. I went into my room and dropped him on my bed. He fell with a small squeal and a bounce on the mattress. I went over to my bedroom door and locked it so no one could see what I'm about to do to this boy~ I dimmed the lights and closed the curtains to make the setting more romantic for the punishment Classic's going to get! I went back over to Classic and laid him down then sat beside him. Classic started blushing at me and tensed up.

"Are you ready for your punishment~?" I asked.

"D-Depends on w-w-what kind of p-punishment your giving me." Classic said tensing up even more.

"Ohh you'll enjoy it Classy~"

I plucked the waistband of his shorts and reached down and his ecto-pussy was already formed for me to play with~ I took my hand out and started kissing him. Classic didnt kiss me back but that was ok! I still have many more things to do~ As I kept on kissing Classic I undid both of our pants and started rubbing his insides. He moaned in the kiss giving me and entrance to insert my tongue in his mouth. I slid my dick inside of him and stopped kissing him to heard his sweet low moan which made me hard and excided to start this. I started moving inside of him and he blushed really hard while covering his mouth to stop from screaming.

"B-Blue~!" Classic wispered.

"This is your punishment Classic~" I said.

"I dont l-like the punishment s-s-stop!"

"And I dont like the puns you throw everyday." 

"I-I'll stop i-if you stop!"

"Let me think......nah! I've been wanting to do this for a while now~"

I picked up the pace and made myself bigger and longer for Classic to enjoy. He moaned my name and begged to be let go it was pretty funny. I got off of him to stop his annoying begs but to my surprise he sat on me, his eyes filled with pain and pleasure. I smilled at him who smilled back at me and looked like he was ready for another go. I gave him permision to do what he needed to and he started thrusting me into him. I tourchered his areas with my fingers and my god he loved it. He was calling me names that I've been longing for him to call me. He was filled to the tip with my cum that intertwined with some of his. Once we finished he was panting and gasping for air.

"Did you enjoy that you slut?" I asked.

"D-Dont call me that Blue....but y-yeah I enjoyed that."

"Good~"

I laid Classic down and covered him up. I put back on my clothes and kissed him goodbye as I was about to leave the room but was stopped by his tired voice. 

"Blue." Classic said.

"Yes hun?" I replied.

"I'm going to tell lots more puns just so you can do that again~!"

Damn it.

Lol poor Blue!

Thank you for the request fernoblazehybrid

Tell me if there is anything you would like changed

694 words