Chapter 2 - Hospital -

Hey guys sorry i havn't updated, being have fun with Christmas which was the best Christmas EVER...

So i'm thinking this chapter or the next one is going to have a late Christmas added into it possible and a new character will be added soon.

If you would still like to be a character just ask, i love adding new people in...

Thank you for all the lovely votes and comments on the last chapter it made me all giddy inside...lets see if we can do the same for this chapter my little ducklings...

ENJOY!!!!!

---------------------------------------

(Louis' Pov)

'Lou....' I heard Sky's voice echo in the distance. I must be dreaming again. 'Lou'

This dream feels different, her voice sounds so real for once. Why are you doing this to me? I'm already dying without her and now the world has decided to play tricks on me.

'Lou...wake up' Wait! Is this real?

As i slowly adjusted to the sound, I gradually opened my eyes revealing the four white walls that i had been endlessly staring at for the past month. Yet today they seemed different.

'Lou...' Please tell me this isn't a dream. Carefully i turned my head to see Sky sitting up in her bed. Awake. She was awake. Now already, her body looks more stronger than what it did when she in a deep sleep. She smiled calmly whilst my own smile filled my whole face, lighting up the room even more.

'Sky...Sky!' I croaked as i pulled her into a hug and cried on her shoulder. 'I'm so glad your awake...i'm so sorry for everything....i thought i was going to loose you forever...this is......'

'Lou..please...listen...' She started pulling away looking me straight in the eye. '..I learnt something when i was you know...in a coma..' I gave her a confused looked but she just waved it off before continuing. 'It's a long story...but Lou i learnt we both need to forget about the past and just move on. The truth is everything that happened isn't your fault, it's nobodies but the idiots who thought all of this was funny. You need to stop blaming yourself just like i need to stop feeling guilty for leaving. We lost our way Lou and we arn't the Lou and Sky we used to be but we need to be them again.'

I sat listening, taking everything she was saying which for once actually made sense even though it still did confuse me how she learnt all of this when she was in her coma. Even thinking of her being like that burns my heart. Sky's right we have lost our way.

'Your right Sky...I don't want to be that Lou anymore...i want us to be us again.' I grinned as she let out a small giggle. There's the Sky i know.

'Oh and one more thing...' She held out her pinkie finger and i knew what she meant. Renewing our promise, this time making sure it would never be broken. 'Soooooo...what have i missed!' She spoke looking quite upset that she might have missed out on a lot of gossip. Typical and she's not really that much of a girlie girl.

'Wellll....Not much...only me sitting in this chair and everyone visiting..' She nodded understanding before letting out a random laugh which i decided to join in with. If anyone walked in now we just look utterly strange to them. Oh wait we are.

'How long have been out for then?'

'Only a month, Although it felt longer....much longer.' She was about to reply but was interrupted by her doctor coming in looking rather shocked.

'Ahhhhh Miss Skylar your awake...excellent..I will send a nurse in to do a few examinations and then we will decided how long you have to stay for.' With that he disappeared back out of the room before i heard a rumbling sounding coming from both mine and Sky's belly. We both looked down, then back at each other realising that neither of us had eaten properly in who knows how long.