Chapter 3 - Birthday, Christmas and New year -

Hey guys thank you for all the amazing comments i love you all my little ducklings.

This is slightly late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE

FAN 

AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------

(3 weeks Later) (Sky's POV)

Christmas Eve. Also known as Mine and Lou's 21st. God i feel old but this is the first birthday me and Lou have had together for probably about 3 years now. Not even our 18th we spent together or i spent with my family for that matter. Yet here we are now sat in our living room with everyone around us. The boys. My best Friends and our 2 GBF's. Nothing could make this day better.

I have been out of the hospital for almost three weeks now and it felt good to be able to wander around without wearing those awful hospital gowns. I hope to never again see one. The thought of them just makes me cringe. Even out of the hospital though i felt like i was under 24 hour surviellence. Everyone checking up on me the whole time. The amount of times i have said 'i'm fine' in the past three weeks has been way over 1000. Yes it got to the point where i was keeping count.

Luckily now, Lou and I have never been closer and it feels good. I truly have my Boobear back. The way it should be. We have been having nothing but fun since i got better. I have been on a total of 4 dates with Zayn which were more than Perfect. 1 beach trip in the cold just cause we all felt like it. 2 Shopping trips and plenty of movie nights to last me for a while. 

Harry's Sister was supposed to be down for Christmas but unfortuanetly her movie was running late. Hopefully she will be here for new year though. Despite how long it was since the big 'incident', Lou and I still have a few cuts and Scars that will never heal. Both of us still gradually moving on though no matter how hard it is.

Suddenly the lights turned dim and our mum came walking in with a birthday cake as everyone started singing

'Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Lou and Sky...Happy Birthday to you' Everyone sang whilst me and Lou smiled at everyone before blowing out the candles. I could already see Niall was eager to attack the cake when the room began to fill with cheers. Lou and I shared a hug and our family started handing out presents. We don't usually ask for much on our birthday seeing as Christmas is only the day after but it seemed everyone had made an exception this year.

'Guys we said no presents!' Lou whined when our friends began handing us neatly wrapped gifts. I chuckled at Lou, shaking my head at the people around us. They know we hate it when people spend money on us. 

'Like we wouldn't get you anything LouBear.' Harry retorted followed by eye rolling from Lou. I think it took about an hour for us to open our presents. It makes me so happy seeing the joy on peoples faces as we unwrapped them. We received amazing gifts such as...

New phones (Ours got smashed)

Plenty off music

Bag of carrots (curtsy of Rianna)

Yorkshire tea

Gift cards for out favourite shops

and matching onesie's which we plan on wearing everywhere.

'Thank you so much guys, love you all!' I cheered grabbing everyone for a group hug. This only resulted in a bundle on the floor when Niall thought it would be funny to trip up Liam. Eventually we managed to pull ourselves out of it. For the rest of the evening we just chilled before we got told to head to bed because Santa was on his way.