Chapter 14 - Camping -

Hey guys so I'm sorry i didn't update when i said i would but i was enjoying the sun and my first week of freedom from hell we call school...

Anyways I have decided there is only a couple of chapters left for this story because i am really stuck for ideas and just want to get onto the trilogy

So epilogue will either be the next chapter or the one after..

Anyways enjoy this chapter!!!

....................

(Sky's Pov)

"How long have they been at this?"

"I have no idea..."

"How are they so good at this game, I would have lost ages ago!"

"They haven't blinked for almost 20 minuets." 

"Are you sure they are alive?"

At the moment, Lou and I are having a very intense staring contest which neither of us refuses to loose. Basically we all got bored on the plane and started one of our many competitions. Girls v boys as usual.

Every body lost pretty quickly if they were against either Lou or I. It turns out they are awful at the game. Nobody can beat the champions though.

"Your going down brother" I warned and he scoffed.

"Not today twinny." He replied.

"This is so intense, I don't know how much longer I can watch for." Nikki said as every one continued to eat their popcorn whilst watching us. This isn't the movies for crying out loud.

The staring contest went on for at least another 10 minuets until finally one of us blinked.

"HA YOU LOOSE...I AM THE CHAMPION!"

"I'm ashamed."

"Oh Lou, don't worry. Maybe next time I'll let you win." I teased and he glared at me.

"I will get you next time Sky don't worry...So i guess the score is now girls 2, boys 1." He stated whilst I smirked at him.

"GIRL POWER! CAN'T TOUCH THIS...Do do dodo dodo dodo...CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" Kate shouted and we all looked at her. "What?"

"Niall how much red bull have you given her?" Megane questioned fearfully.

"About 3 cans..." He muttered, scratching the back of his head.

We all burst out laughing at Kate's hyperness and I believe even Niall is regretting giving her red bull now. She started running around the plane, doing the monkey walk as the rest of us tried to catch her. Unfortunately it turns out she is full on ninja when hyper. 

Eventually we managed to back her into a corner and calm her down but now she is laughing creepily to herself. 

"This is why Kate is banned from energy drinks." I reminded as every one flopped onto their chairs, trying to catch their breath. 

"I'll remember that next time." Niall added.

Finally we landed in Australia and we were all shattered. Lou fell asleep on the plane at one point and we decided it would be fun to pour sugar over him. Lets not forget the fact that Liam tweeted the pictures. Poor Boobear, didn't know what hit him.

Now let the tour begin.

.................

(4 weeks later)