Epilogue

Okay so this is the end of this book and I know it is like half the size of the first book but I was really stuck for Ideas. I apologise in advance for the ending, please don't hate me but I will start the trilogy as soon as possible.

please

vote

comment

fan

ENJOY!

.........................

(Louis' Pov)

"WATER PARK!" I shouted, as we raced towards the biggest slides.

We are currently back in the Uk having a short break before touring in America. Seth had to head back home already but we are all going to meet up with him soon. We all went back to our families for a few days to catch up and it was just nice to chill with Sky back home.

We both miss our family a lot and it's hard for them too, especially our mum. She has to see us disappearing off to different countries constantly without being by our side. For the few days we were back in Doncaster most of our family turned up as well. A few of our auntie's and uncles and our cousins, as well as our grandparents. So technically we had a big welcome back party.

Sky and I both found it hard to say goodbye to Marina back in Australia but we can't help the distance. Instead we promised to go and visit more often.

After visiting our families we all said we would meet up to have some fun before touring again but plans changed.

Harry and Nikki decided to stay with their family a bit longer, seeing as Nikki was away filming movies a lot before and hardly gets to see them. Haz also didn't want to miss any quality family time.

Seth is obviously in America and Liam and Scarlett decided to go on a little holiday of their own for a week. Just the two of them. I thought it was sweet and they deserved some time away from us. We are a lot to handle of course.

So that leaves, Niall, Kate, Megane, Zayn, Josh, Sky and I to have some fun and of course we chose to go to a water park. We hadn't been to one in ages and we thought it was an ingenious idea.

Sky and I immediately ran to the 'Bowl' which is where you slide down a covered slide first before being spun in a water bowl and then dropping through the middle into a pool. It is a lot of fun and even funnier to watch, especially if you get chucked head first into the pool.

"WHOOOOO LET'S DO THIS POO!" We both screamed before taking off down the slide. We met the others at the end who were too chicken to go on it. Wimps.

Next, we all paired up and went on the doubles slide and actually had multiple races with each other. For the record Josh Megane and I won. 

"NO FAIR, YOU CHEATED!" Kate complainer, crossing her arms.

"NO YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THIS AWESOMENESS!" I retorted, wiggling my body around.

"Race you crazy mofos again?" Niall challenged and of course we agreed.

"On your marks, get set...GO!" Josh, Megane and I pushed off and began sailing down the slide. To be honest we were cheating. We were using our hands to help drag us down quicker but the others don't have to know that.

"WE FINALLY WON!" The others cried, standing up in victory.

"That doesn't make sense how did we loose!" Megane cried.

"We used our added skills to slide down faster as well."

"So you admit you cheated?" They questioned and we froze.

"What...no..us..pfft...OH LOOK ANOTHER RIDE!" Josh stuttered before running off in the other direction. 

After a few more rides, we all chilled in the pool for a bit. More like we took turns, throwing pushing and dragging each other in whilst avoiding the waves as best we could. Yes we stood at the end of the pool trying to jump over them. We can't help it, we have the mental age of 7 year olds. We recently got mentally older.

We had a giant water fight and even attacked everyone else in the park, including the lifeguard. He wasn't very happy. he just needs to learn to live a little.

Finally we were kicked out and not because we had destroyed the park or annoyed the life guard to much. No for once we only got kicked out because the water park was closing. Sad times.

The group spent a night in a hotel and after a long day it took only seconds for us all to pass out.

We had the plan tomorrow to travel to America earlier than everyone else. Seeing as they couldn't come, the rest of us were going to spend a week in Florida, visiting Disneyland and everything else magical.

All of us were overly excited but to put a downer on our mood, we were mobbed by fans on the way to the airport and the plane was delayed by two hours. We love our fans and their dedication but being mobbed at 6am is never fun. At all. At the same time we didn't deny signing a few autographs and taking pictures.

"Flight 267 to Florida is now boarding."

"That's our cue." I said and at the same moment my phone began to ring, as did Megane's and Josh's. "one sec"

"Lou are you guys on the plane yet?" A concerned voice said.

"No mum, we are just boarding."

"Okay well I wanted to wish you luck on your tour and have fun on your trip."

"Thanks mum, we will and don't worry we will bring you all back gifts." I smiled and could here her smiling on the other end.

"I know you will. Stay safe and tell Sky the same." She said.

"I will mum don't worry." I replied, laughing slightly at her over protectiveness.

"Love you both, see you soon."

"Love you too mum...Bye."

"Bye." I hung to see the others doing the same. "That was mum telling us to have fun and stay safe"

"Harry says the same and that we owe them for going on holiday without them." Megane added.

"Seth says he will meet us at the airport to pick us up." Josh concluded and finally we made our way to the plane. We all took our seats and strapped up. Before the X factor we had only been on a plane a few times and now we spend most of our life on them. Not that i'm complaining, I mean they do take us to some pretty awesome places.

Once the plane was in the air, we all got together and began a game of truth. It turns out there is few things we did not know about each other. Some of those are embarrassing things and others just plain facts that we should know but don't. Or well didn't.

"We are experience some turbulence, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts."

We all did as we were told and I sighed, resting in my seat.

"I don't feel so good." Niall said weakly.

"Please don't be sick near me." Sky begged. 

"I should be fine, don't worry." He replied as Kate comforted him.

The plane began to shake a bit which we were used to and therefore we just ignored it. Only it began to shake more and I suddenly felt uneasy.

I closed my eyes, trying to brush it away. I tried to put my head in a calm place and it seemed to work until screams filled my head. My eyes snapped open and I quickly looked around to see everyone panicking.

It was only then that I realised that we were no longer flying.

We were falling.

Fast.