Chapter 7 - Plan A -

Sorry it has been a while since I last updated...I'm awful I know but I have the whole week off so I will try and get a couple of updates in then...

Hope you are enjoying it so far and your comments make me feel like flying off with my unicorn. I love them...thank you so much people

Enough of my blabbing here is the next chappie

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!

TRAILER FOR SECRET TWIN ON THE SIDE!

....................

 The whole house was silent all day. No one dared to come out of their rooms. Not once. Not even Niall when food came, which only means that this is going to be a lot harder than I originally thought. Or at least what I hoped for. Zayn and I created a mind map of Ideas of how to get them to talk to each other and hopefully make up. So far we haven't come up with much. Then again, we aren't the smartest two of the group.

'Right time for Plan A! You start with Josh and I will start with Scarlett.' I ordered and Zayn nodded. We skipped down the hall and saluted each other, before disappearing into their rooms.

'Knock. Knock.'

'Go Away!' 

'Hey that's no way to talk to your best friend.' I joked, crossing my arms and she threw a pillow at me. Unfortunately I didn't duck in time and now my hair has gone static. 'HEY!' She groaned and rolled over, turning her back to me. I sighed, heading towards her and sitting on her bed. 'Scar, please talk to me.'

'No' She mumbled through her pillow. If that's how she wants to play. Fine. I grabbed her pillow and quilt and tossed them across the room.

'SKY!' I smirked, pulling her up so she was sat on the bed. 'Leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to talk.'

'Well I am, so speak. What happened between you and Josh?' 

'I don't want to talk about it. Besides it's none of your business.' 

'It is my business, when two of my best friends are arguing, along with everyone else in the house. I hate seeing you guys fight. I hate seeing anyone fight.' I did my best to try and make her talk but I don't think any of it was working. She just sat sulking and it was started to bug me.

'It's Just...I don't want to talk about it and I definitely don't want to talk to Josh.' She cried, flopping herself back down onto the bed. She used her hair to cover her face and I rolled my eyes.

'Would you at least come out for some food?' I begged but still she wouldn't budge. 'Fine. Suit yourself.' I sighed, standing up and heading towards the door. Before leaving, I took one last look at her as she glared at me. 'This isn't over!'

 'It Is because I refuse to talk to that...' She argued, pointing behind me. I spun on heels to see  Josh and angered look growing on his face.

'Well I came to apologise but forget it. I don't want to talk to you either!' Josh retorted, throwing his arms up in the air. I slapped myself continuously on the forehead. They really could make a TV show out of this.

'GOOD! Now get out.' She shouted, throwing another pillow. This time aiming for Josh but of course as usual it hit me instead. Where did the extra pillow come from?

'REALLY! YOUR ALL BEING RIDICULOUS!' With that, I left the room, trying to fix my hair whilst Josh stomped back to his own hide out. Zayn appeared at the end of the corridor, with the same annoyed expression as mine. I held two fingers up to my head and pretended to shoot myself which made Zayn laugh.