Chapter 9 - You jump, I jump -

(Harry's Pov)

I can't believe they locked us in here.

Sneaky. Sneaky friends we have. I will get my revenge.

We have already been locked in here for ten minutes and neither one of us has spoken. I wanted to speak but I don't know what to say. I don't know how many times I can say I am sorry. I regret what I did. Big time. I hate myself for breaking Megane's heart. I have no feelings towards the girl at the bar. I don't even know her name. It was just a stupid, drunken mistake. I have cried myself to sleep these past couple of nights and all I want is to go back and change things. 

I want to prove to Megane that I am truly sorry and tell her how much I would do, to earn her trust again. I love her more than anything and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Anything people here in the news is just lies. I am not the man whore, they think I am. Wouldn't want to be that person. They don't know me, so they shouldn't judge me.

Megane has been standing in the corner of the room, with her arms crossed, staring at me, for about five minutes now. There has also been a lump growing in my throat for the same time. I am so close to bursting into tears but I know I have to stay strong. My cheeks are already stained from crying and I can't make it worse, as easy as that would be. 

I don't know how long they are planning on keeping us locked in here for. I don't know how long  I can take it because this plan of theirs, isn't working very well at the moment. My heart melts a little bit more, every time I see how hurt Megane is. I am such a fool and if this isn't a good enough reason to never drink again, then I don't know what is. 

I decided now was a good time to speak. It is now or never. I can't go through life without her by my side. Let alone hating me forever.

'Megane, I am so sorry.' I croaked, not trusting my voice. I lifted my head up to face her as she turned her head away. I slowly pulled myself up from the floor, walking over to her. 'Please...give me a chance to talk...' I lifted my hand up to her shoulder but she automatically pushed me away. 

She stayed completely silent.

The only sound was my heart breaking even more. 

Who could blame her for being like this though. Anyone else would be. Giving in easily is never a good sign either.

I sighed, turning to face the pool, looking at her reflection in the water. Imagining her in my arms again. We were so alike, it was as if we were made for each other. But we weren't so alike that we had to much in common, we had our own ways. 

Megane never thinks she is beautiful but I always tell her she is wrong. In my eyes she is stunning. Her curly, brown hair falls just past her shoulders and I love in the mornings, how it has almost transformed into an afro. Her powerful blue eyes make me smile all of the time. We our both freakishly weird, seeing as I have four nipples and she has three. I couldn't love her more than I already do.

I was so lost in thought, that I must have blanked out for a moment. Megane took this opportunity to catch me off guard and push me into the pool. I guess I deserved it. I felt myself sink under the water, until I felt the bottom of the pool and pushed myself back up. My hair was now flat and I could see Megane smirking. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh very faint laugh. Another reason why I love her so much.

I swam to the side of the pool in front of her and used all of my strength to pull myself out. I was drenched and my clothes stuck to my skin and added extra weight. I was about to stand up straight but Megane took another shot and pushed me in again. the difference this time was, I was able to grab hold of her first and pull her down with me.